Having stayed here for 1 night before boarding the Adventurer of the Seas the hotel room was spaciously inviting, quiet, warm and extremely comfortable after a gruelling 12+ hours of flying from the UK. Arriving late we didn't use the restaurant and were up too late for breakfast, but brunch at the (infinity) pool bar was great. The staff were friendly and helpful and the area was immaculately clean, tidy and quite impressive. The view was good as was the food and concierge were great in facilitating a smooth transition to the ship. Full marks all round and I would have no hesitation in using this hotel again for such a stay. However, if not "in transit" I suspect other hotels might be more suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino