Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
$215
$172
$209
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
$299
Marriott Hotels
2,517 results
All reviewsconvention centerchoices restaurantthe club loungeinfinity pooltexas de brazilpuerto ricoold san juansushi barbeautiful hotelcruise shipacross the streetlobby barcab ridepre cruiserental carcondado areaficus
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Generally when you book a spa session while on vacation or at home you exspect to be pampered and the service to be at least good. At Zen Spa located inside this Sheraton Hotel it was anything but. I booked a basic facial and I deeply regret it. I don't know where to begin with how bad it was. For starters ill say that i I was left alone in the room for 20 minutes of the 55 minute session and she left the light on! Everything else about the facial was, just as bad and disappointing ......Starwood should be ashamed of this.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our room didn't seem to be cleaned - there was a coin on the floor, as well as a sugar/creamer packet with a piece of gum stuck to it. There was no pen & paper on the desk & there was no garbage can or recycling bin in the room. The coffee was expired. When we called to get some of these items delivered, half the order was missing. I was expecting more from a '4 Diamond' hotel.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cmariec
Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was just a quick getaway for the weekend. I arrived in P.R. on a Friday evening it took us at most ten min to get to the hotel. We were greeted by the nicest people. The room was nice ,sony flat screen, ipod docking station, cordless phone. I had a pretty good view. The jucuzzi was nice and relaxing. They had a kiddie pool. The infinity pool was deceiving in the pictures it is not as big as it looks.
The only problem is that there is a huge pool area and most of it is occupied with beach chairs. The pool should have been bigger. The pool area has a nice bar and the drinks were good. We had coupons for $3 mojitos which were delicious. The food was good also. The hotel has three resturants and the food was pretty good. The club was convienent for anyone who does not want to leave the hotel. Although the casino was indeed cruise ship like, it was ok just to kill an hour or so.
I would recommend this hotel and I would return.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 12th floor with a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I wanted to mention I have been coming to this Sheraton hotel for over 2 years and I must say the staff are wonderful and embracing. From the front desk to the restaurants they are very service focused and attentive. On my last trip I wanted to mention the bartender Jose D' Leon @ Choice Resturant was very attentive not only to me but all the patrons at the bar . The hosted for the restaurant Jeniffer Crespo was also very pleasurable and attentive in making sure that I was very satified with my snack order and made all accomodation perfect. If you have a choice to make on where to stay I would highly recommend this hotel for the best service.

Room Tip: ask for pool view - city view is a little cheaper but sometimes if you as nicely you could get a surprise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Short stay at the hotel last month. It come across as the typical convention/cruise ship/casino hotel. Large and clean, but cold and impersonal. Can also be loud and overwhelming at times with crowds. Mixed reaction that's why I'm giving it a middle of the road "average" rating.

Good : Large clean rooms, everything works. Front desk is efficient, used to handling crowds. Decent food/drink choices in-house.

Bad : Can be swamped by loud/noisy cruise ship passengers used to looking for the next buffet line, middle-of-nowhere location which require a car/cab to get to anywhere in San Juan (except the convention center).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business