We stayed here for a night for our early flight to Atlanta. We had three rooms all were nice, all were clean. A bit of a wait for check in, lines were long with only 2 people working. Some of our family ate at the Brazilian Restaurant and loved it. My husband and I played and the casino, first time I've ever been to a casino that comes around with free food and snacks. When we are going to the BVI's we usually stay over in PR, other hotels not near as nice. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino