We stayed here the night before our cruise. The staff was outstanding from the moment we got out of the taxi as we were about to check in until we checked out the next day headed to the cruise port. Eduardo and I had a long conversation about why my husband and I were vacationing and I mentioned that it was our 10 year wedding anniversary. Within 2 hours of checking in (which was amazingly smooth), someone delivered a complimentary bottle of wine and snack tray with a note from Eduardo. We vowed, at that moment, that we would stay at this hotel when we returned to San Juan. The hotel room was spacious and we had a great view of the mountains and of the water. The breakfast buffet the next morning was great, too. We had an great stay!!! Thanks, y'all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan