We were allocated this hotel for one night prior to a weeks cruise from san juan. It is a very very nice hotel, infact I would say it is rather posh. We were B & B and the breakfast was fantastice and the staff coudn't do enough for us. The pool is wow with a fantastic view of the cruise ships that are docked. The only thing I would say about this hotel is that it is a bit of a way out if you are staying for a week and it doesn't have a beach but we couldn't fault it one bit. The convention centre is opposite and when there is something on there, there is a lovely little bar that serves drinks and food at a reasonable price . You can sit and enjoy the music and the lovely fountains that are there. The locals use this too, but all are very friendly, but when there is nothing on at the convention centre with the bar being closed it is very very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan