“Louis from Seattle is awesome !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #51 of 1,001 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Louis from Seattle is awesome !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had the best time with a waiter named Louis from Seattle. He was very fun and energetic. It was a great decision to hire him. We visited that restuarant twice because he was so much fun !!!

Marietta, Georgia
“A cut above their other locations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have been to multiple Senor Frogs locations and I must say this is our favorite one. It was much cleaner than the other locations that we have been to and they had terrific nachos! It was located right by the pier that we were departing from for our cruise and we just thought this was definitely their best location!

Visited July 2012
UK
“Read the small print and arrive with low expectations then u will leave happy.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

-waited an age to be seated
-then we were ignored after 10 min we saw a waiter and asked for our order to be taken.

- we did not realise it was not free refill on pop till the bill came ! The drinks were in small galss filled with ice - so did not take long to drink as we waited and waited... Yes refill... But you will pay we found.

-food was expensive, bland and showed little imagination.

BE Aware -- I have a latex allergy- no one warned us that staff would try to but a baloon on your head, I was horrified when a man came behind me and without my permission grabbed me to but a baloon hat on. Well had I gone into shock they would have known about in as I would have sued

-when I challenged the staff about maybe obatining permission before they put baloons on people they were ignored me.

--one thing I did find was that along the street about 1 block is an amazing little food place which had quality fresh ingredients at a reasonable price, you could hear yourself talk as there was no loud music and staff were attentive. It is facing the first trolly stop, across from the Pier. Lots of seats tabets outside -- that is a better alternative.

1 Thank turnbull
“Did not like it at all.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on our last day in San Juan. The service was very poor. We were the first ones in the restaurant and it took about 45 minutes to get out food but the service was horrible. We will not go back.

Allentown PA
“got seated and nothing else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My mother recommended this place-never again! We got seated quite quickly and then forgotten. The atmosphere is that of a college trip, manequins all over, scantily clad..freaky actually. I guess if I were on a trip at 22 years old and single looking to get trashed I would have loved this place. As it was we were looking for a bite to eat before getting on the ferry-we waited over 10 minutes and no one acknowledged our presence so we left and found an awesome little place after we got off the ferry to go on the Bacardi tour. (NOT the restaraunt when you first exit the boat either-go back 1/2 a block-it's where the locals eat!)

• Visited May 2013