“Gelato to enjoy”
Review of Chocolato

Chocolato
Ranked #22 of 27 Dessert in San Juan
Description: Contemporary Gelateria where each guest could enjoy the best of italian traditions full of joy and lots of flowing chocolate
Reviewed October 2, 2018

While in Old San Juan in San Juan Puerto Rico, I have to stop at Chocolato.
Great gelatos with unique flavors. All options are full of flavor, delightful, enjoyable and distinctive.
I like to try new flavors every time I go with my family but I have to tell you a secret, I love coffee and my favorite is the affogato. This drink is black coffee with your favorite gelato.

Last one I had coffee with kalua flavor. I have no words
to describe, it was great.

Small gelato store but big in service and big in this gelato's concept. I can tell you that the flavors, creamy texture and blends are difficult to find.
If you want a dessert to remember, Chocolato's is the place.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Jorge R

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Husband couldn’t get enough of their gelato! They also apparently make gelato drinks with various liquors.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 119ag
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Great Pistachio Ice Cream with Coffee. Do get it!
The staff seemed like they did not want to be there though

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mozein
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I'm a chocolate lover and was very excited to see this place on trip advisor. I was extremely dissapointed when I saw there was NO chocolate ice cream. I couldn't believe it. With that name, I was hoping for a variety of chocolate ice creams but there was not even one.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Cristi48
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We had a great stop here and enjoyed their offerings. Staff were with smiles and very friendly as well.

Date of visit: July 2018