“Nice place with excellent food!”

St Germain Bistro & Cafe
Ranked #28 of 1,007 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cafe, Puerto Rican, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice place with excellent food!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wow, very nice place and super friendly staff. Staff were very attentive to details. Brunch was very complete, freshly made and reasonable portions. Hopefully will be back soon!!! :)

Roswell, Georgia, United States
“Lunch in Old San Juan”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I ordered the Lunch Formule, it included soup of the day or quiche, half sandwich, mix green salad and a beverage. THe food was FANTASTIC! The downside of the experience was the time and service. We were there for over 1.5 hours, not by choice. We were seated immediately, the place was packed, we got the last table. After ordering, it wasn't long before our drinks were delivered and then our quiche. And then it was over 30 minutes from after we finished our quiche that we received our salad and sandwiches. My husband had the Mediterranean, I had the Panino. Talk about fresh. The Mozzarella was so fresh and delicious, I almost wanted another sandwich, but I didn't want the wait. Vanessa was our server. She was very kind and friendly, but clearly was a bit overwhelmed. Regardless, I'd go back.

Reeders, PA
“Great little place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a rave from my sister-in-law. Although we don't always agree she got this one right. Went on Sunday for brunch. The place was jammed but we were able to sit at the bar. The food and the coffee and desserts were great. Even though the place was jammed and hectic the servers remained friendly. Excellent experience overall.

Visited June 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“great spot for lunch”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the quiche and salad, my husband had the Arabian - Chicken pesto sandwich. FOOD was great, SERVICE was so so... had to wait a long time for our ticket. But that is par for the course in P.R.... Good food out weighs so so service any day, the staff was friendly, I'll give them credit for that. Price was right too.

1 Thank JDL1972
Puerto Rico
“I love it!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The first time I visited St. Germain was with my two best friends and we immediately fell in love with this quaint, comfy and delicious place. So much so that I now visit the place at least once a week. The food is always on point and the quiches never fail to impress. Service is always stupendous. Ask for Vanessa, she's amazing! I highly recommend visiting the place for Sunday Brunch, you'll love the Croque Madame!

• Visited June 2013