“You have to have their coffee - best in Puerto Rico!”
Review of Cafe Cola'o

Cafe Cola'o
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
Wellesley, Canada
“You have to have their coffee - best in Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Café Cola'o coffee is unbelievably good; creamy, robust and wonderfully presented. We've had many coffees on our 3 trips to Puerto Rico, and this coffee was the best we've had on the island - by far. It is reasonably priced, the service is friendly and genuine and they make the best coffee art I have ever seen!
You simply must try it when you're in Old San Juan. It's right on Pier 2, at the ferry dock to Catano.

• Visited March 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice location with outdoor seating, excellent coffee, very good service. The coffee was so good I had to buy some of their beans to take home with me.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must Go!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I were vacationing in PR a week ago. We stopped at Cafe Cola'o every morning. Everyone must go for coffee and pastries its wonderful and affordable. Great place service is Great!!!

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“This place bucks the stars!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Why are we so obsessed with Starbucks when we travel? Oh, yeah - they have free wifi. This place is quaint, petite and near the water. The coffee is addictive. I had a cup. Then I had another cup. Then I had to buy beans. Then I had to buy pre-ground coffee to bring back to family. Then I had another cup. What can I say? The coffee is good. And everyone I have introduced to this place loves it. Just relax, have a cup, enjoy. Watch time stand still.

“Great coffee”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Puerto Rican coffee, cute place with inside and outdoor tables. In the hub of Old San Juan. Coffee really hit the spot!!