“Great puertorican coffee in cozy small place”
Review of Cafe Cola'o

Cafe Cola'o
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
San Juan
“Great puertorican coffee in cozy small place”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Good coffee, good pastry, in this small cozy and picturesque place in Old San Juan. Good service. Locals recomended! Who doesnt want a good cup of local coffee in the center of this historic place?

• Visited January 2013

New York, NY
“Best CoffeeEver”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a small coffee shop along the water, across from our hotel (Sheraton Old San Juan) - and we were blown away by the delicious coffee (swirls included!) As we got caught by a rain shower, we sat with friends for a fair amount of time. Wait staff was polite and not at all dismissive - would definitely visit there again! Plus - the price was a real bargain!

Visited January 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Cute Cafe”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was starving, so we stumbled in here for a quick bite and I got a croissant, while my husband got a tasty pastry. Only after I left did I realize where we had stopped. We were in the area the next day, I stopped in for a cappuccino and a "famous" design, but I was a little disappointed that I only got a smiley. Granted, my cup was small, but I was hoping for something a bit more unique. I would've loved to have spent more time at the little patio tables enjoying a drink and watching the locals, but that was not the case this trip.

• Visited December 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Best coffee ever”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The conceirge at the hotel recommended this place to get our morning coffee and I can't thank him enough! Really really impressive stuff. Owner clearly takes her business very seriously and wishes to only serve the best. Lots of locals in there too which is always a good sign.

Visited August 2012
Salamanca, Spain
“Excelent”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Love it, the place is small, but the ambient is great and the service have an A+. In overall the taste of the cafe it's the greates in San Juan

Visited September 2012