“Loved it!”
Review of Cafe Cola'o

Cafe Cola'o
Ranked #1 of 28 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

No doubt its the best coffee in town :) I had great experience! Workers really nice people! I wish i live here to go everyday hahaha

1  Thank Sistanin

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I feel good whenever I can sit down relax and drink coffee, this is defenetly a place to do it. The employes made me feel like home they were really nice and they try hard to give u the best education on coffee. Excellent place to go.

1  Thank Melu1
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We were here yesterday and we had a lovely time, great product,beutifull place, great service. This is a most people!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a buttered croissant and iced latte..nice and strong but so is starbucks..Ehh you aren't missing much over here.

1  Thank woodsie86
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great coffee spot while waiting for the ferry or strolling nearby. Cheap and delicious. Iced latte and double espresso macchiato were great. Recommended.

1  Thank bcdub49