“Hidden Gem + Best Value in San Juan”
Review of Cafe Cola'o

Cafe Cola'o
Ranked #5 of 21 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
Dayton, OH
“Hidden Gem + Best Value in San Juan”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for a breakfast latte and pastry. Folks here were SUPER nice and made fun designs in our latte. Our pastry was also delicious. Would have gone back every day if I discovered this earlier in our vacation. Prices are cheaper than what you'd pay at starbucks.

This place is across the street from CVS near where the cruise ships dock.

• Visited August 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great coffeeshop, Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We came here each morning and enjoyed the coffee. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would recommend this spot to coffee drinkers.

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Excellent coffee. Needs more locations”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The coffee here is amazing. Beautifully roasted for super balanced flavor. I only wish there were more locations other than Old San Juan. We need to have dozens of Cafe Cola'os instead of Starbucks.

Puerto Rico
“Love what I do and what they taught.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love being a barista and these guys really know what they are doing. I took classes under the same barista as them, and they keep surprising me with new achived skills each and every day I go.

1 Thank Wingrose
California
“First day was good, second day was ok”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Their coffee was to die for. It was excellent. The gentleman back in the counter made it for me. It was delicious. Never tasted coffee like that before. I ended up buying a pound of their ground roast. I couldn't get it off my mind so I asked my husband to take me back there the next day. I ordered the same thing... cafe latte. This time, the girl back in the counter made it. Somehow, it didn't take my breath away. I think it depends on who makes it. I'll probably go back but may have to ask the gentleman to make it.