“Zip lining was one of the coolest things I've ever done.”

Ecoquest Adventures & Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$146.41*
and up
3-Hour San Juan Adventure: Cave Rappel and Zipline Safari with Lunch
More attraction details
Owner description: Ecoquest Adventures & Tours specializes in organizing adventures and tours to interesting and exciting destinations in Puerto Rico. Ecoquest excursions include ziplining, cave-rappelling, canopy bridges and 8x8 amphibious vehicles. • CAMPO RICO ZIPLINING ADVENTURE is a half-day adventure which happens only 5 minutes away from San Juan! The adventure begins with a 15 minute hike through a beautiful subtropical forest. The tourists will trek 7 exciting canopy bridges 30 feet above the trees and glide across one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. The 7th and last zipline will take you directly to the Mojito Bar where the tourists will enjoy a delicious puertorrican meal. • CAMPO RICO CAVE RAPPELLING & ZIPLINING SAFARI is a half-day adventure in breathtaking Hacienda Campo Rico, 5 minutes away from San Juan. This one-of-a-kind adventure starts off with an amazing ride through wetlands, mangroves and forests to the caves in amphibious vehicles. After a 10 minute moderate hike we'll rappel descending to an amazing cave. We will trek back to the amphibious vehicles and experience 3 hanging canopy bridges. The tourists will then glide across 3 exhilarating ziplines, the last one landing in the Mojito bar were the tourists will endulge a succulent puertorrican! • SAN SALVADOR RAINFOREST ADVENTURE is a full-day eco-tour in the beautiful Caguas mountains located 40 minutes away from San Juan. Enjoy nature at its best in this secluded and virgin rainforest. This hike will have you crossing amazing canyons and rivers as you take 5 exhilarating ziplines and rappel into a majestic 80 ft long waterfall. At its end, the adventurers will enjoy a mouthwatering homemade puertorrican meal. Ecoquest tours include transportation in the San Juan area, safety equipment and bilingual guides. All Ecoquest tour guides are certified in First Aid Training and Risk Management. Ecoquest ziplines are the only ones in Puerto Rico with the ACCT Certification of the United States and are inspected regularly by certified professionals. Ecoquest has received the distinction of being endorsed by the Puerto Rico's Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association. Ecoquest is an active member of the Professional Ropes Course Association and the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association. Ecoquest was recently awarded by Carnival Cruise Lines as Caribbean's Leading Tour Operator 2014.Visit our website where you can appreciate our Photo Gallery and videos of Ecoquest's fun excursions. Ecoquest reservation specialists are available 7 days a week from 8am-8pm. You can also BOOK ONLINE!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Zip lining was one of the coolest things I've ever done.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff for the zip lining excursion was very helpful for someone's first time. They eased nerves and made the zip lining adventure so much fun! Thank you to Kevin, hector and the rest of the crew!

Hagerstown
“Camp Rico Ecoquest Zip Line”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

One of our tour guides,Ludgardo, picked us up at our hotel, we asked him a lot of questions about the island, he was very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer all of our questions. The zip line tour was so much fun. The guides were awesome,I felt very safe and secure at all times. I would highly recommend this tour. I would do it again and I will, if I get back to Puerto Rico.

Visited April 2013
“See the real Puerto Rico! Not just hotel row! San Salvador rappelling is the way to go!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went on an incredible tour with my girlfriend Katie today! Couldn't have asked for better guides or sights. Ludgardo, Wili, and Jorgito all deserve a raise! And the owner of this company would be a fool not to as any company would be lucky to have them. Choose the San Salvador rappelling and you will get to see the true Puerto Rico! As well as eat a home cooked meal in a families beautiful home on the mountainside ( the best meal I've had in Puerto Rico thus far! Truly delicious!). I could go on forever, but you should just choose this adventure and find out how spectacular this company and more importantly its employees really are.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Wow!!! Hector and Willy made this a perfect day!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you want to have a great couple of hours touring the rugged Tropical Forest in Puerto Rico and learn a great deal at the same time...I can't recommend EcoQest enough. These two gentlemen are passionate about the fragile ecosystem, they make it fun, they want you to learn...no canned "run through the motions" type of tour. My wife and I loved it and will recommend it to everyone who comes to this beautiful country. Thank you Hector and Willy!!

New York City, New York
“Hector and Willi were absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I choose the rappelling tour. Hector and Willi were informative, safe, exciting, charming, wonderful tour guides. I had the choice between many companies for this adventure, but I highly doubt I would have found tour guides as wonderful as ecoquest. On top of having wonderful tour guides, the adventure was exciting, the community was welcoming, and the host family generous. I could not have asked for more!

Visited March 2013