“Amazing beach side Condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Living Room 2
Living Room
Bed Room
Veiw from Balcony2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tamifonta...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing beach side Condo”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

From the moment I contacted Fred the Owner of this amazing condo, the process was seamless! We sent a portion of payment and Fred was always quick to repond to emails with our many questions.. Having never been to Puerto Rico before, we wanted to experience the local part of the Island as well. He sent us step by step instructions of where to go.. One of our favorites was the deserted beaches that went on for miles. We arrived early and wanted to check in early and he suggested we go to the condo and drop off our luggage and go down to the beach as the cleaning guy was still cleaning from previous guests. The beach is literally steps away. The condominium complex itself is very well kept and maintained and everyone there was so nice and welcoming. Being on the 3rd floor, at night we went to sleep to the sound of the waves and woke up to them as well..From the condo you would never know that you are in the heart of the city. We were in walking distance to Bars, restaurants and CVS and Walgreen's are right there as well.. If you need a cab all you have to do is go to the street a few steps away. We were there for 8 nights and it was very difficult to leave . The people of Puerto Rico are very friendly. When we arrived home I returned the keys via mail to Fred..Within in a week we received our full deposit back from Fred.. Fred has been a property owner in Puerto Rico for 20 years and was pretty much our tour guide from afar.. This was absolutely by far the best vacation experience we have ever had. Thank you Fred!! We will be returning

Jun 18, 2016
Thank you for the great review.
I am always happy to see that guests enjoyed their stay in Puerto Rico, and that the condo helped make the vacation even better.
I try to make the rental process go smooth, so that guests feel like they are at home, with everything they need easily available.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job. Fred
Denton, Texas
Reviewed March 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Carol R
Muncy, Pennsylvania
“Clean,comfortable, great location, and looking to stay again”
Reviewed March 5, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

First, and foremost, the owner of our unit was understanding, helpful, and covered all areas as to the condo itself. He went above and beyond with written directions from the airport as well as maps included and directions to the key entries. I felt I could contact him with any questions and info came within a timely manner. We are planning another trip and will definitely stay at the same condo. Another plus is the building manager..a wonderful man who goes out of his way to make your stay the best and greets you anytime with a smile .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: The security system because of all the keys one needs
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 6, 2016
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job. Fred
Chester, CT
Reviewed October 3, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Puerto_Ri...
“IDEAL IN EVERY WAY ;)”
Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband & I are back home now and still reminiscing. We must thank Fred for such a pleasant experience for our 10th anniversary vacation stay in this beautiful condo. Beachfront views were beautiful. Sleeping to the sounds of the waves was simply put a sweet lullabye. We highly recommend this location and Fred was ever helpful, accessible, friendly and just a pleasure. From the building personnel to the very residents of the building, all were friendly and approachable. Ambience amazing. Everything was within reach, pharmacies, restaurants and the strip was always lit. We did not even need to rent a car. Cabs were always readily available as we stepped out the building. The romance of the coqui was just song to my heart. We look forward to returning back to Stella Maris Condos & staying at Fred's lovely establishment. Vacation, relaxation, rest, and leisure all in one package. Thank you so very much Fred!

Jun 12, 2015
Thank you for the great review.
I fell in love with Puerto Rico almost 25 years ago, and enjoy it more every year. I love helping guests discover the island's tropical beauty, and enjoy their stay on beautiful Condado beach.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a goodjob. Fred
Senta B
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Anniversary in Paradise”
Reviewed June 9, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our 30th anniversary. I have never been to Puerto Rico before and wasn't sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we stepped in the door. The sound of the ocean was mesmerizing. The location was close to several restaurants and stores.When we needed a taxi, they literally were lined up downstairs next to the Marriott. We have been home over three weeks and can't stop talking about it. Would love to return soon. The owner was very easy to work with.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Groton, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing