“Clean,comfortable, great location, and looking to...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Living Room 2
Living Room
Bed Room
Veiw from Balcony2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carol R
Muncy, Pennsylvania
“Clean,comfortable, great location, and looking to stay again”
Reviewed March 5, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

First, and foremost, the owner of our unit was understanding, helpful, and covered all areas as to the condo itself. He went above and beyond with written directions from the airport as well as maps included and directions to the key entries. I felt I could contact him with any questions and info came within a timely manner. We are planning another trip and will definitely stay at the same condo. Another plus is the building manager..a wonderful man who goes out of his way to make your stay the best and greets you anytime with a smile .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: The security system because of all the keys one needs
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 6, 2016
Thank you for the great review.
I am always happy to see that guests enjoyed their stay in Puerto Rico, and that the condo helped make the vacation even better.
I try to make the rental process go smooth, so that guests feel like they are at home, with everything they need easily available.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a good job. Fred
Chester, CT
Reviewed October 3, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Pioneer80...
“IDEAL IN EVERY WAY ;)”
Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband & I are back home now and still reminiscing. We must thank Fred for such a pleasant experience for our 10th anniversary vacation stay in this beautiful condo. Beachfront views were beautiful. Sleeping to the sounds of the waves was simply put a sweet lullabye. We highly recommend this location and Fred was ever helpful, accessible, friendly and just a pleasure. From the building personnel to the very residents of the building, all were friendly and approachable. Ambience amazing. Everything was within reach, pharmacies, restaurants and the strip was always lit. We did not even need to rent a car. Cabs were always readily available as we stepped out the building. The romance of the coqui was just song to my heart. We look forward to returning back to Stella Maris Condos & staying at Fred's lovely establishment. Vacation, relaxation, rest, and leisure all in one package. Thank you so very much Fred!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Jun 12, 2015
Thank you for the great review.
I fell in love with Puerto Rico almost 25 years ago, and enjoy it more every year. I love helping guests discover the island's tropical beauty, and enjoy their stay on beautiful Condado beach.
Reviews like yours let me know that I am doing a goodjob. Fred
Senta B
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Anniversary in Paradise”
Reviewed June 9, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our 30th anniversary. I have never been to Puerto Rico before and wasn't sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we stepped in the door. The sound of the ocean was mesmerizing. The location was close to several restaurants and stores.When we needed a taxi, they literally were lined up downstairs next to the Marriott. We have been home over three weeks and can't stop talking about it. Would love to return soon. The owner was very easy to work with.

Groton, Massachusetts

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patio
Liked least: The futon
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing