Tripadvisor

from $76.93
from $10.26
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews passenger van cruise ship final decision parliament building puerto rico local lunch knowledgeable guide port of call rope swing old san juan comfortable van off the beaten path wealth of knowledge historic sites local cuisine beautiful island an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

The tour was a wonderful experience. Noemi did an excellent job! Her narration is colorful and passionate, and so enjoyable and memorable. She is personable, warm and friendly, and also courteous, discrete, and professional. She really cares about the people in her group and the quality of the experience they get. She makes a perfect guide! We were very satisfied with the entire service, including prompt pick-up and the comfort of the vehicle. We enjoyed the tour and we wished it was longer! :-)

Date of experience: January 2020
DeTourConAli, Owner at De Tour Con Ali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

She grows on you doesn't she!! Thanks for tasking the time to review Noemi's performance, we value your opinion and time. When you help us grow, you also help her become the employee of the month! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Excellent tour to get a great sampling of the island. Nelson was a fabulous tour guide. He took us to a very authentic Puerto Rican food stand with exceptional local fare. And it was very reasonable at $11 for 2 people. Very comfortable van and had plenty of time to stop and see the sights. I highly recommend this tour.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Nelson, I'm happy to read he delivered an unforgettable experience. When you help us grow, you help him grow and maybe become and employee of the month!
Thanks again for your support!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Alicia and Luis did a great job highlighting the sights and taste of San Juan in this 5 hour tour. Tour included both the old and new part of SJ. We saw the rainforest and its giant foilage. We visited a cave. We ate at a roadside diner with good authentic island cuisine at very reasonable price. Then dropped off curbside at the airport. This tour is a good value for the money.

Date of experience: January 2020
DeTourConAli, Owner at De Tour Con Ali, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thanks for your kind words! I wonder what more I could've done to get those 5 stars, but hey, something better than nothing!
Im happy you were satisfied with the service, but most importantly that you saw the value to the investment!
Come back soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

This was an amazing experience. We decided to do this to at the last minute and it did not disappoint. Ali, gives you the best of Puerto Rico with great history of the Island, beautiful scenary of the cave and rainforest. And the food at the end of the tour was amazing and authentic. Such a joyful experience and my kids are still smiling.

You will not regret going on this tour. Look no further and book it now.

We left this tour wanting more of PR.

We will be back.

Date of experience: January 2020

That was very last minute!!! I still cant get the security officer from my complex face from me standing in the roof of the car to get better reception to book your tour.
It gives me much pride to read MY islan was the highlight of your trip!
My word is law! You come back, you have an apt, my knowledge, you just bring the girls, the luggage and your cash and I'll point you into the right direction!
Be well, your new friend,

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Excellent tour with Ali! We were in Puerto Rico for a cruise and booked transfers and tours for both the start and end of our trip. We had a wonderful, easy experience visiting all the highlights of the island. So glad we booked!

Thanks for taking the time to review the "Skip the Line" service. I'm happy and proud to read everything went as planned. I look forward to meeting you soon!