TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best EVER!!

First let me say I'm MONTHS late in posting this. I honestly thought I had already written a... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2019
ChristySS76
Pearland, Texas
Via Ferrata and Rappeling Adventure!!

We were referred to this company by another in Puerto Rico. It was a last minute decision to do... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2019

from $80.00
from $125.40
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews waterfall rappelling big waterfall once in a lifetime pure adrenaline these guys natural area connect with nature puerto rico an adventure unforgettable experience adventurous tour amazing waterfall always felt safe a great job making beautiful nature local lunch rock climbing
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I went with AlturaPR to do their Guabara Adventure, it was the best experience in my life. This tour was unreal, include 150 waterfall rappel, and 2 others rappelling. A breathtaking view from a huge Ceiba tree that is that more than 100 years old. Their Via Ferrata was the best warm-up to get us ready for what it's to come.

The service offered from the booking, the knowledge of the area and the professionalism provided was 5 stars. I want to go back to experience all the tours they offer.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Believe me, you will be so happy you did - and have awesome stories to tell and pictures to show your friends and family. Andre, Malen, and Hector were amazing guides who know a ton. They took great care of each person, encouraging us and making sure that we were comfortable along the way. And it was so, so beautiful. Puerto Rico is such a beautiful country and being out in the forest hiking up mountains and seeing the views was such a great break from days at the beach. My favorite part was the waterfall - repelling down it was unlike anything I have ever done before. I also was so grateful for the delicious food prepared for us at the end - after all the adventuring I was ready for a meal. I don't usually do reviews but figured why not as I am telling everyone I know about this these guys for their trips to Puerto Rico.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful place! The greenery, the hike, waterfalls... Stunning.
The attention to detail was superb and the guides were A+. They really want to share this place with visitors. And rappelling may sound scary but the guides make it safe and it's big fun.
Bring a waterproof camera! Don't bring a hangover!

Reviewed February 7, 2017

An exciting adventure from start to finish. The waterfalls we're great and very impressive. I never thought that be doing something like that, but the guides explained everything and made it so simple, they are very friendly and qualified. The hike was great too, very interesting and very beautiful. The food at the end was very good and with a very warm puertorican home feeling. A must do if you love challenges, nature and having good time.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Thanks altura ( André, Hector and Malen) for such as awesome adventure. The crystal waterfalls, the mountains and the view, it was like heaven on earth. I definitely recommend this tour 100%. This is a once in a lifetime adventure.

Date of experience: December 2016