TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best EVER!!

First let me say I'm MONTHS late in posting this. I honestly thought I had already written a... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2019
ChristySS76
Pearland, Texas
Via Ferrata and Rappeling Adventure!!

We were referred to this company by another in Puerto Rico. It was a last minute decision to do... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2019

from $80.00
from $125.40
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews waterfall rappelling big waterfall once in a lifetime pure adrenaline these guys natural area connect with nature puerto rico an adventure unforgettable experience adventurous tour amazing waterfall always felt safe a great job making beautiful nature local lunch rock climbing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Great tour full of adventure since the beginning. Hiking in a beautiful forest, via ferrata in an espectacular canyon and a 150' water fall rappel. The guides were collected, knowable, fun and service oriented. If you are an outdoor enthusiasts this adventure is for you.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed January 10, 2017

What an amazing spot for adventure! Amazing guides and literally one of the best setups for and adrenaline adventure tour in Puerto Rico

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

If you're an adrenaline junkie, you need to experience this tour! My boyfriend and I have been on several guided tours in Puerto Rico and in Costa Rica and this one is one of our favorites!!!

Hiking, climbing, rappelling, swimming, amazing views....it has it all! The guides are experienced and very attentive to your well being and know the area like the back of their hands! It was exhilarating and I always felt safe. Bring a waterproof camera to take pictures, leave behind anything that will be damaged, because you WILL get wet!! It was a great way to spend a Saturday!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017

This was really an extraordinary experience. If you really want to merge with wild nature, this is the place you're looking for. The hosts make you feel safe, like home, but this is pure adrenaline adventure!

Thanks Malencita, Andre and Hector for their awesome service.

Francisco C.

PS: Don't forget your water proof camera! :))

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2016

If you love nature's beauty and excitement this tour is a must for you! We met at 7am sharp and got on the bus for a short trip to the location (about an hour ride excluding a stop at Walgreens for water, snacks and bathroom break). Our tour guides, Andres, Hector and Malen were very delightful, knowledgeable and passionate for their trade and to ensure the comfort of our experience.
We began our four hour tour at around 8:30am prepping with new gear (Hat, rappelling belts and gloves. The website recommendation for long sleeve shirt, long pants and hiking/water shoes were greatly appreciated. I was happy I brought a windbreaker as well cause towards the end of the trip it got a bit chilly. Getting wet is inevitable.)
Our tour started with a brisk hike up a beautiful tropical forest with waterfalls. We literally climbed up the rocks through the water. I felt very safe at all times thanks to the safety equipment including ropes and cables in place as well as the guide's knowledgeable attention. We stopped for a water and snack break at a beautiful tree after an hour into the hike then trekked to our first rappel down. I must say I was a bit cautious but quickly felt reassured when I saw Hector and Andres working together with double safety measures. We rappelled down a waterfall! It was awesome! Then came the second part of the adventure. We ziplined down the next waterfall on what they call "El Carrito" or "little car". It was the perfect way to capture the spectacular waterfall next to us. The guides made sure to take pictures along the way. The next rappel was down a 80 foot wall divided into 2 drops. I felt so alive went I got down! My adrenaline was so high that I even jumped into the chilly natural pool formed by the waterfall. It was exhilarating !
We then hiked back to the road through a bamboo filled forest along the stream. Every moment was unique. We walked up the road to the van where we had a deliciously warm home cooked meal waiting for us after we changed into our dry clothes and used the restroom. I am grateful to have experience such an amazing tour and cool people. Thanks to Malen, Andres and Hector for you hospitality and passion. You are the best tour in Puerto Rico! 15 stars!

Date of experience: December 2016