Pr4less Tours Adventure

from $120.00
from $179.99
from $189.00
More Info
All reviews perfect getaway crash boat beach puerto rico indian caves personalized tour day tour amazing tour cliff jumping off the beaten path girls trip bioluminescent bay his knowledge took pictures an amazing experience cruise ship mofongo old san juan
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Great personalized tour with excellent stops and an extremely passionate & knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank barryms964
pr4less, Owner at Pr4less Tours Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

That is what love to do, share our history, culture and our knowledge. We are committed to our guest and we love to take care like our own family. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We went horse back riding through the Rainforest (WOW - beautiful). Raphael and his family were great host and made us feel very comfortable. We road around and took pictures and our last stop was the local bar. It was a great experience, not just for the cheap drinks. The locals were very receptive to us and made us feel very welcomed. We laughed and drank and the only question is whether you can get a DUI on horseback in PR. Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Art C

Hahahaha that is the reason we drink and ride. The horse is the designated driver. They now where to go. Thank you for thanking the time to review us. Was an honor to serve you. Now we extend our tours, and we can do anything you want. Since we custom your services.
Again thank you!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I had the best time of my life with Rafael and Katiana. I was on my first trip to Puerto Rico and my first solo trip when I decided to book a tour with Pr4less Tour Adventure. I couldn't have been happier about choosing this tour.

After an initial scheduling conflict, I was disappointed and thought that I was not going to be able to make the trip. Rafael and Katiana went out of their way to accommodate me and literally squeezed me in for the same day, 5 mins before they headed out! I am so grateful that they made time and room for me, because it led to one of the best days of my life.

Rafael and Katiana's thorough knowledge of every part of the island was a huge plus. We went to all the local spots and never ran into another tour group. I learned so much about the island that I would not have if I were with another tour company. While on the tour, Rafael and Katiana treated me like family. Their two well behaved and charming sons were in attendance that day, and the entire family took great care of me. I was able to really let my hair down and trust that I was safe and in good hands. Everyone was very encouraging when I was a bit nervous about being adventurous during the tour. At the end of the tour, they made sure that I got to my hotel safely and assured me that if I ever needed anything that I could reach out to them.

I HIGHLY recommend any tour with Pr4less Tours Adventure, you will not regret it at all. I will be exploring the island with Rafael and Katiana EVERY time that I return to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico.

Date of experience: August 2017
pr4less, Owner at Pr4less Tours Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Like we said all the time, we make the impossible possible!
When everybody said no, we go the extra mile to make it happen, thank you for allow this Veteran serve you. Thank you for allow me to show you the best of Puerto Rico. And as a Veteran how can I leave someone behind?
Thank you for taking my call.
We love to serve, and that is our passion!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Rafael Torres with PR4Less Tours and Adventure is the absolute greatest, personable, knowledgeable, and. Eat your guide on the island! Him and his wife, Katiana, are so nice and kind. I've been to Puerto Rico twice and have used Rafael both times. You can't beat the experience anywhere else and I highly recommend him! He's most definitely not your typical tour guide. He actually cares about your questions and gets on a personal level with his clients. If you are ever in Puerto Rico, book your tours with home! It will be a mistake if you don't!!

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you for that great description, we are happing to serve you, and as you saw we will do anything to make the impossible possible.
Please don't for get us!
And remember now you have a new family in Puerto Rico.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Rafael is AWESOME! Our tour was perfect and he had all the best activities planned! I will definitely be contacting him any time I am back in PR! He really makes you feel like you're part of the family!

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are glad you felt that way, because that was our goal.
We look forward seeing you again.
Rafael and Katiana!