“A fantastic and memorable experience!”

Pr4less Tours Adventure
The Perfect Getaway with Snorkeling
Ranked #15 of 129 Tours in San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This 2015 we are starting a new concept, All day tour to the west,yes!!! on This Tour you will see cave, waterfalls, beach and sunset. Now we offer you the option to snorkeling at Crashboat #1 site for local divers. We provide water,refreshments and entrance. This tour is will save you over $150 per person. With 12 years and 4 Certificated of excellent by Trip Advisor will proof we are committed to make your vacation an unforgettable one. starting April 30, snorkeling gear available free of charge on the perfect getaway tour!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our cruise ship was only in port for until 3pm the day we booked our afternoon tour. The morning was already booked but we really wanted to do a horseback riding tour and this was the highest rated on Trip Advisor, so Rafael arranged for our party of 10, ranging in ages from 10 to 58 with little horsing experience, to be picked up at 11a at the cruise port. The drivers were right on time and just really nice folks! We were warmly welcomed by Rafael at his home approx. 45 minutes later. He did a safety briefing along with general guidelines for riding. His horses are very well cared for and each have truely unique personalities, although all listen well and were very gentle with the children:) It had rained quite a bit that day so we were not able to go to the swollen river but that was completely ok with us as we were taken on a breathtaking scenic route. We stopped to rest the horses at a little store where Rafael bought us refreshing drinks of our choice (and the children snuck in some chips and sticky bun too with Rafael's encouragement! lol). We relaxed and cooled down, while Rafael and my father chatted about world and current events. By the time we rode back to the ranch, he allowed the ones who were comfortable with their horses to ride ahead at their own pace, while he stayed back to supervise the children (and grandma:) who rode at a slower pace- never once rushing anyone beyond their comfort zone but encouraging independence and enjoyment of the adventure. The horses know the routes very well, do not deviate from their learned paths and are trained to return to the ranch so you can relax and enjoy without fear of getting lost. Some of the horses get excited on the return journey (I think they get a treat or something at the end lol) and will walk a bit faster but if at anytime it is too fast you are taught commands to slow them- and Rafael is never more than a shout away if you get nervous (or drop your sunglasses:). When we got back to the ranch, Rafael invited us to stay and grill out but we had to get back to our ship for its early departure. Had we had the time, we would have been welcomed to ride longer and hang out for a while but altogether we did for around 2 hours. When it was time to go, Rafael called the drivers who arrived in about 10 minutes and took us back to our cruise ship, we arrived right on time for a perfect ending to a perfect day:) Just a side note, this ranch is his personal home and this is a family business, not some big corporate tour company, so please bring cash for payment as credit cards numbers are only held to ensure booking and arrival for the tour. We had cash enough on hand to pay for the tour but little left over for tipping the drivers and such, which they did deserve for their prompt attention to arrival and departure times. This was an exciting, authentic, and personalized tour. My kids (and grandma:) talked about it the rest of the cruise. We HIGHLY recommend this over and above any other tour we have experienced to date and we travel several times a year. Thank you Rafael for a fantanstic time and we sincerely hope to meet again!

There are newer reviews for Pr4less Tours Adventure

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I was so pleased that we made the trip for our horseback tour the owner/instructor was great. He was so friendly knowledgable and kind. I had a great smile on my face from start to finish. Great deal and worth every dime. You must go don't miss out you will regret it

2  Thank Carlasmile
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi!
My boyfriend and I are going to PR on January 2nd, 2013. I know!, it's so far away but I'm a girl! We would really like to take this tour with this company sometime between 1/2-1/8 but they require a minimum of 4 persons. My boyfriend and I are from CT and 22yrs old. We are both mellow, like to have a good time, not complainers, not annoying, very friendly and social. Hope to hear from someone soon!! Thanks!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I recently went on an a tour of Corozal, Puerto Rico. I found out about Hacienda Dos Hermanos, and was thrilled! Rafael taught us so much about horses, and their behaviors. He has the most well behaved horses, and best trained horses Ihave ever encountered. We went through a beautiful, well preserved path where Rafael gave us many facts about the Puerto Rican beauty. There was a river where we were welcome to ride our horses through. It was a very enjoyable trip, and I will most joyously do it again. My little brother had a wonderful time because it is a great attraction for young children.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We recently went horseback riding in Corozal, a beautiful town about 25 minutes from San Juan. The scenery was beautiful, along the path there were lots of tropical trees. We even stopped to eat some of the fruits in season. Rafael, the tour guide, was wonderful, attentive and respectful. He greeted us right on time. I was a little concerned since I had my two kids, age 8 and 13, with hardly any horseback riding experience. Rafael is very knowledgeable about horses and he thoroughly explained my kids about their behavior and how to ride them. As part of the adventure, we went into the river. Since it was a hot day, we definitely welcome the refreshing bath. At the end of the trip, we were able to change back into our dry clothing. The bathroom facilities were clean and adequate. My kids loved it and parents, please don’t be concerned about the kids safety. These horses are well behaved and the guide was very cautious.

pr4less, Owner at Pr4less Tours Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Was a pleasure to serve you. Every day we aim to provide the best services, each one of you bring along special magic the inspire to serve the best.