“Not the best Outback experience I've had”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #761 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This Outback is located in the Embassy Suites Hotel and the service was very slow and the food was below what I would consider Outback standards.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Hostess staff were great, but our waitress had a major attitude problem. The food was just ok, not really on par with the other outbacks I've been to. Stood out because the service just outside at the hotel is so spectacular but inside is a different story. Felt like everything we asked for was a big favor. She kept speaking spanish to us even though it was clear we don't speak spanish. Weird.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was a delicious juicy steak with baked potato, the kind you always wish you get everytime you go out for a good tasting steak dinner.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

One of our trepidations when on a trip is where to eat. Sometine I want to know what I'm in for, with this Outback we got the usual, good food, good service and value for the money. Nothing exceptional but reliably good

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I haven't been at an Outback steakhouse in over 15 years..and I guess for good reason. Ordered from a very friendly waitress. There were four of us. Two of us had steak that was way too salty. We brought this to the attention of the waitress who responded "we have to use 16 spices all over the meat with most of it being salt." She brought another but it was only marginally better. Not a great place to eat for the food.