“comfort food :)”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 6, 2014

i had the tacos hard they were delish..location was good its in a touristy area..walking distance to other bars and eateries near by..staff was friendly prices were good.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Please be aware this is not a 5 star restaurant so don't expect a good bottle of wine and well establish meal. Is more of a nice little spot well situated and very inexpensive. A hang-out place to have few beers, some nachos and dont forget their signature drink: Voodoo. The service was excelent and the ambient very pleasant. Finding a parking spot can be a little strategic but definetly doable.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I rented the condo directly across the street from El Taquito and watched all the action each and every night. On the positive, it looks like there is a lot of activity and action going on each and every night. But one afternoon, I was doing a lot of walking and decided to stop by to see what the big deal was about this place. Unfortunately, during a very slow afternoon, I had to wave down the bartender, he acted as though I was inconveniencing him. It was merely 1pm with no customer traffic at all. You can only order wine by the bottle. And he offered no substitutes....Oh, and by the way, he had a black eye.....like he had been in a fight the night before. However, if you see this place, ordering wine is a joke in and of itself. He was not helpful with drink selection....All he kept saying to me is what he COULD NOT mix or do for me as a bartender. I ended up ordering one shot of Patron Tequila Silver ($11) along with an order of a taco special with lobster and shrimp with complimentary guacamole. When I received my order, it was beyond oily and greasy. It was disgusting! And the shrimp were like baby shrimp and the lobster was not real lobster. It was perfectly diced faux lobster. I paid $25 for two tacos (disgusting tacos) and one shot of tequila. The bartender did not even offer any salt or lime for my extremely expensive shot of tequila. When I made a request for them, the salt was in a dirty disposable small cup and the lime was old and disgusting. Every night that I look down from my balcony to see all the action going on in that trashy place, I just think about how much fun it must be for drunks!!! I would like to politely say that I do not recommend this establishment to my worst enemy. Enjoy or not so much! Yuck.

3  Thank reidie00
Reviewed January 21, 2014

El Taquito is a good little outdoor spot if you're in the mood for Mexican food. The taco salad is pretty good and delicious. Cool spot to sit and people watch with a bucket of corona's. Inexpensive and a way better option than Taco Bell.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I loved the food and the value! I actually ate here twice. The tacos are good and the drinks are good too. Order the "Voodoo!"