“Wonderful Dining Experience”

Ranked #37 of 1,014 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perla is a luxury seafood restaurant serving refined contemporary American cuisine with gracious and professional hospitality. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We loved Perla, where I spend my 15th anniversary. The menu choices, service, location, and especially the ambiance were perfect. The food was very very good, though I have had better, but less than a dozen times in my life. But I couldn't believe what a great value it was! You could easily have a great meal and leave for less than $60 each. I think its one of the best values in PR.

• Visited September 2013

San Jose, California
“Beautifully yummy”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Celebrated my mom's 50th birthday dinner. Well worth it. Glad we went on out last night, because I would have been tempted to go back every night. Make reservations, it books up quickly.

Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Oceanfront luxury!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It's almost a shame that this restaurant is located in a hotel because if it hadn't been on the list of great restaurants within walking distance of OUR hotel (thanks Marriott Stellaris), we would've missed it!
Pricey - yes. Worth it - definately! The view was spectacular. The service superb - the staff was a perfectly orchestrated symphony, and we didn't feel at all rushed to finish dinner. We were treated as if we were the only table in the restaurant, which is why we stayed even longer to order dessert. It was the best chocolate souffle I've ever tasted, based on 40+ years of dessert-eating.
It's no surprise two couples came to Perla to propose to their sweethearts the night we were there - it was fantastic!

• Visited September 2013
North East, Maryland
“Atmosphere to spare”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was well prepared and presented beautifully. The prices run high, but so does the quality. Perhaps there are comparably nice places with more reasonable prices, but the atmosphere here is worth a few dollars.

Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We loved the food, the service & the Ambiance. Most people complained about the price, but my hubby and I thought we got the bang for our bucks. We will visit again.

Visited August 2013