“Unforgettable Experience”

Ranked #42 of 1,049 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perla is a luxury seafood restaurant serving refined contemporary American cuisine with gracious and professional hospitality. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is the best I've ever had. The atmosphere is incredible and the food is super delicious!!!

1  Thank Lizjon2009
Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely dinner here while staying at la concha. The service and atmosphere were remarkable! My husband had the lobster and I had the snapper. Both were very fresh and full if flavor!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Save this stop for your nice meal out. This 5-star restaurant has gorgeous views, excellent wait staff and delicious food. They also have an extensive wine list. Perfect for a romantic night out!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was not a big deal. It was delicious but nothing different from other formal restaurants out there. What makes the food better are the ambience, service, and presentation. The waiters did not skip a beat. Before our drinks were halfway full, they immediately ran to us and fill them back up. They made sure we were ok the whole time without being annoying present each second. great place to celebrate a special night!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

As a "chef" in my kitchen it has become relatively harder and harder for me to go to any restaurants and eat. I enjoyed La Perla... If you're in San Juan, it's one of those "have to try" places. It's beautiful... the decor is everything. As far as the meal is concerned - if you are hungry and just want to dig in, well skip it. If you want to go have a nice, elegant romantic dinner I say go for it. Overall, everything was A+. I had the lamb, which could of been up to part, but was a little too salty for my liken. Tony, my waiter was kind enough to remove it from the check. Overall, I would recommend this place on the basis I stated above.