“couldn`t be better”

Ranked #44 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perla is a luxury seafood restaurant serving refined contemporary American cuisine with gracious and professional hospitality. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I liked everything about that restaurant. The best in San Juan.Service, food ,wine,looks,atmosphere-everything is great

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a fish restaurant , but the steak was also very good. Service is very very good, and the food is simply wonderful. The venue is nice too, oddly shaped building, right at the beach. Definitely worthwhile visiting.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I am celebrating my birthday. My table was right by the window. Great tartare, great Artic Char, great service! The best part, I was a party of one and at no point was I offered a bar seat. They got huge points for that!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my family thinking it was a nice fancy one. It is indeed beautiful and fancy and the service was great, I just thought it was too pricey for food that was nothing out of this world. On the pictures they look great but once I tasted them I was not impressed. Also, the ambiance was boring, there weren't a lof of people so it was sort of boring. Definitely won't go back...

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Amazing restaurant! Very beautiful decor - so unique. Food was great and the service very attentive.