“Yum, yum delicious!”

Ranked #43 of 1,074 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perla is a luxury seafood restaurant serving refined contemporary American cuisine with gracious and professional hospitality. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I am celebrating my birthday. My table was right by the window. Great tartare, great Artic Char, great service! The best part, I was a party of one and at no point was I offered a bar seat. They got huge points for that!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my family thinking it was a nice fancy one. It is indeed beautiful and fancy and the service was great, I just thought it was too pricey for food that was nothing out of this world. On the pictures they look great but once I tasted them I was not impressed. Also, the ambiance was boring, there weren't a lof of people so it was sort of boring. Definitely won't go back...

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Amazing restaurant! Very beautiful decor - so unique. Food was great and the service very attentive.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hubby and I chose La Perla to have our anniversary dinner. We had a lovely dinner. What a beautiful and unique restaurant! It is very romantic. We requested a window seat, which I recommend. It is expensive, but it was a special occassion. The food and service were good. I enjoyed the surf and turf. For dessert we shared a coconut cream custard. It was delish! It was a bit small to share. Wish I could have ate the whole thing myself!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good for a hotel restaurant. Interesting setting, a little quiet and empty for a Saturday night. Mthe food was very good, perhaps a bit overpriced.