“Very Enjoyable”

Ranked #40 of 1,075 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Perla is a luxury seafood restaurant serving refined contemporary American cuisine with gracious and professional hospitality. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I came here to celebrate a friend's birthday who is a vegetarian. We were staying at LaConcha and she talked with the manager several days beforehand to ask if a special vegetarian dish (chef's discretion) could be done...something inventive and flavorful. They were very accommodating. I don't know what the dish was called, but she was quite happy with it.

The service was very good...thank you Ricardo. I ordered the black truffle soup which was very good. I had the sea bass as a main course and it was also very good.

All in all it was an enjoyable evening and the food was decently priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

After staying in San Juan at the Hilton for a week, my friend and I decided to cap off our trip with a nice, calm, classy dinner!. This place didn't disappoint! Our waiter was knowledgeable of the menu and suggested very tasty choices. The manager, Mr. Hernandez was also very hospitable, making sure that we were enjoying ourselves. Though this place was a bit pricey, the view alone was worth every penny. The food was just the icing on the cake!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was an awesome atmosphere, but the food we ordered was very salty. Also, it was more a couple's atmosphere than a place to hang with friends... but we were there during off-season, so that may be why.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant's ambiance, food, and service was impeccable. I took my wife to Perla for her birthday and we were very impressed. The food presentation was excellent and tasted soooo good. The waiters were friendly and very attentive to us. It was worth the price. A nice upscale restaurant , great for special occasions.

2  Thank MyCookies
Reviewed September 20, 2012

That food at this restaurant mouth watering. Pricey! But we enjoyed what this restaurant had to offer.