“Ummo Sumo”
Review of UMMO Argentinian Grill - CLOSED

UMMO Argentinian Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The local scene here is as hot as the wood-fired grill in the kitchen. Carnivores go for the parrillada, a savory selection of chorizo, pork tenderloin, short ribs, sweetbreads, and blood sausage (the faint of heart can opt for the fresh grilled vegetables).
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ummo Sumo”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I had to wheel myself out of this place I ate so much. From the strawberry mojito to the Gourmet Parrillada (best thing ever) to the vanilla custard to wrap it up.. We were pleased every step of the way. The service was superb and we loved our server! Would highly recommend.

2 Thank James E

USA
“Great steaks.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I had a very nice dinner here. I had a filet that was outstanding and my wife, who is not a big steak person, had the small skirt steak and she raved about it. That takes some doing. The wine list was very good and we shared a bottle of Argentinian Malbec for 38 or 39 bucks that was great. If you like steaks you can't go wrong here.

detroit, mi
“Delicious, relaxing meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We just ate here, at 5:30 on a Tuesday, there were no other diners when we first got there. I ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio, it was ice ice cold and wonderful. My husband and I shared the beef filet empanadas appetizer, which were so good that my husband said he could just ordered them for his meal. They served warm rolls with a cream cheese, chive and bacon spread which was really good. We both gad the 6 oz skirt steak, cooked perfectly with the most delicious chimmichurri sauce. Waitress was very helpful and attentive. I would definitely go back!

• Visited March 2014
Port Washington, New York
“Best filet and seafood ever!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel check-in staff. Our waiter was so nice and recommended great drinks and meals. The bread was fresh and hot and served with fresh butter. My husband had the most tender beef filet ever and I had the stuffed grouper with shrimp. We also shared an Arugula Salad that was excellent and I have made this at home twice already with similar results. I loved the grouper and it was stuffed with yualita Lila. I asked the waiter to write it down so I could make it at home. He was so nice and made our meal a pleasure. We had cafe con leche with a delicious dessert. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2014
“Good food, average service”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had the short ribs. They were well done when I had wanted medium. Still, it was quite tasty and my wife enjoyed her fish. The server was very inattentive and was hitting up some chick in the front section. We had to summon him a couple of times and I just did not get the feeling that he wanted to be there.