Tripadvisor

Metropol Restaurant Isla Verde
Ranked #84 of 1,252 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Our combination of Puerto Rican and Cuban cousine has emerged during the years by providing the best service and quality in the business. We have been in Puerto Rico over 55 years with the same integrity and same goal.
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

We waited a few minutes to get a table. Service is fast and the food is delicious. My husband got the lamb chops and I got the red snapper. Both were very well seasoned, large portions.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (2,443)

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Came to this restaurant best solely on several co-workers recommendation. Boy did it not disappoint me. I came with live music and the atmosphere was awesome. I had the skirt steak, 14oz, and it was amazing. Now I know why my coworkers recommended this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

We have eaten here twice and not disappointed. Initial service was excellent, but slowed down for the main dinner. - not bad, just slower. Food was quite good and highly recommended.

the band had not started, but appeared to be approximately 18 pieces - and the crowd was getting ready for a fun evening.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the tourist sector of Isla Verde, Carolina; next to the Isla Verde beach. Surrounded by some restaurants and shops.

They have a good variation of foods; seafood, salads and meats and all kind of drinks. Free parking.

We were a family of three. The food as a whole was excellent, everybody at the table was completely satisfied.

Good environment with good music, excellent service and very good price.

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

They have a friendly staff. We had a party of 8 and everyone was happy with their food and the service. It’s my second favorite dining location in the Isla Verde area.
I’ve had a favorite for many years and it hasn’t been topped yet .