TripAdvisor

Metropol
Ranked #85 of 1,327 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

We waited a few minutes to get a table. Service is fast and the food is delicious. My husband got the lamb chops and I got the red snapper. Both were very well seasoned, large portions.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (2,431)

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Came to this restaurant best solely on several co-workers recommendation. Boy did it not disappoint me. I came with live music and the atmosphere was awesome. I had the skirt steak, 14oz, and it was amazing. Now I know why my coworkers recommended this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

We have eaten here twice and not disappointed. Initial service was excellent, but slowed down for the main dinner. - not bad, just slower. Food was quite good and highly recommended.

the band had not started, but appeared to be approximately 18 pieces - and the crowd was getting ready for a fun evening.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the tourist sector of Isla Verde, Carolina; next to the Isla Verde beach. Surrounded by some restaurants and shops.

They have a good variation of foods; seafood, salads and meats and all kind of drinks. Free parking.

We were a family of three. The food as a whole was excellent, everybody at the table was completely satisfied.

Good environment with good music, excellent service and very good price.

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

They have a friendly staff. We had a party of 8 and everyone was happy with their food and the service. It’s my second favorite dining location in the Isla Verde area.
I’ve had a favorite for many years and it hasn’t been topped yet .