“Very good food”

Ranked #76 of 1,094 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very good local food. Many locals eating there. Try the specials, you won't be disappointed.
Large portions so consider sharing!

1  Thank Rudyfs2
Write a ReviewReviews (2,225)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was the best resturant I visited during my trip to Puerto Rico! I ordered a dish that contained cubes of pork and was I very pleased! My dining companion ordered the skirted beef, which was good, but enjoyed my pork more. The black beans and rice was absolutely, hands down the best I have ever had!! I am not a fan of mojitos, I didn't care for the one I ordered here but that is just me! The wait staff was wonderful, and very informative about the chefs in the kitchen. When I received my check I was stunned at how inexpensive my meal was for the quality and taste I was served. This restarant is on my list to visit on my next trip!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We came to this restaurant after getting a recommendation from a local. This food was DELICIOUS! I had lobster and ceviche - both were amazing. My husband and our friend were both equally pleased with their meals. The service was great and the price was reasonable for what we got!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

When we go to Puerto Rico we always have one meal at the Metropol in Isla Verde. The complimentary garlic bread lives up to the name. That bread, some mini empanadas, their grouper ceviche and some cold beer is one way to go (and I have gone there) but don't miss their seafood entrees. They are always fresh tasting and filling. Parking is private-lot easy and a valet is available for busy nights.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

There is better food in Old San Juan, but, this place is good, too. Youw ill have a fun time, its a lively atmosphere.