“Never Miss It!”

Ranked #44 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When we go to Puerto Rico we always have one meal at the Metropol in Isla Verde. The complimentary garlic bread lives up to the name. That bread, some mini empanadas, their grouper ceviche and some cold beer is one way to go (and I have gone there) but don't miss their seafood entrees. They are always fresh tasting and filling. Parking is private-lot easy and a valet is available for busy nights.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

There is better food in Old San Juan, but, this place is good, too. Youw ill have a fun time, its a lively atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband & I had our last meal before leaving Puerto Rico at Metropol, the atmosphere was pleasant, the staff courteous and attentive. My husband had the beef skirt mofongo ($13) it was delicious. I had the Cuba Festival ( a Cuban sample platter- $19) also very good. We tried their mojitos, which were strong and a great companion to out meal. All together we spent about $50 dollars, were very full and satisfied. I would highly recommend eating the mofongo at this restaurant. We were glad they were open as it was a Monday night and we arrived at the restaurant at around 9:30 and left after 10:30 at night. The restaurant was clean and well decorated with paintings and beautiful photographs of Puerto Rico.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was one of my favorite restaurants in Puerto Rico. The service was amazing. My drink would just be getting low, and it was immediately refilled. The server offered suggestions on the menu as well. My husband had a beef dish, and I had the salmon. Both were amazing. The restaurant is lovely, and it was great atmosphere. The price for two entrees and one iced tea including tip was a little over $50. This restaurant is walking distance from several resorts including the Intercontinental.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife's Mojito started to warm up the environment of our last day in the beautiful Island of Enchantment! The alcapurritas, Cornish hen, congri, churrasco with chimichurri and "ropa vieja" were dishes to die for! Our friendly server Cesar provided the best customer service. The delicious Tres Leches and the Licor 43 rounded our excellent dinning experience to make it an unforgettable one! Viva Puerto Rico!