“One of the best restaurant in old San Juan”
Review of Trois Cent Onze

Trois Cent Onze
Ranked #76 of 1,025 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“One of the best restaurant in old San Juan”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the restaurant many times and the food is always very good and sometimes excellent, service is attentive and very courteous, the locale is romantic and beautiful. I greatly recomend this restaurant.

Perth, Australia
“Gracious”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A very nice well appointed venue. We sat at the bar and had several appetizers rather than one large meal Perfectly filled up. Hostess/owner is an absolute charm, waiters were great. This was probably our best night out in San Juan. If we were hungrier that night I'm positive the main courses would have equally satisfied us.

• Visited June 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“Fine French food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We went here on a weeknight, so the place was pretty quiet. Our server was very attentive and made sure our glasses were never empty. We ordered the potato portobello and mushroom gratin which was OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious. We also ordered the escargot which was also good, but overshadowed by the gratin. I think we both ordered salad, but I can't remember which ones. I ordered the chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and my husband ordered the duck. Overall, a very nice dinner. Love the atmosphere inside and the mosaic front, which I didn't notice until we were walking by in the daylight a couple of days later.

Visited May 2013
Hilton Head, SC
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I ate here a few years ago and enjoyed the meal very much although I had a few qualms. Not this time! I have eaten in restaurants all over the world including a two star Michelin restaurant in Paris and I do not think I have ever had a better meal then I had this time at Trois Cent Onze. My wife and I split an excellent beef carpaccio. She had the seafood special of the day and raved about it and I had the duck which was perfect. Dessert kept up the quality. The wine list was priced reasonably for this kind of restaurant and they did have some excellent choices at the lower end of the spectrum that I felt were quite reasonable. Excellent service and and very attractive and romantic decor. Yes, it was not cheap. But it was no more then I would pay for a meal of equal quality in Hilton Head, SC where I live. If you are looking for a high quality, romantic (if that is what you want), continental/French-style restaurant in Viejo San Juan then this is your place.

1 Thank HiltonHeadWolf
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful dinner at very reasonable price”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Eric was a wonderful waiter and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the meal very much. If we return to old san Juan we need to return to this restaurant. Fantastic.