“Delicious seafood”

Miro Seafood Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped in on our last night for a nice last meal. We were trying to find something special, but we got lazy and just went down the street from our condo. Our low expectations may be part of why we were so impressed with this place.

On top of that, it was New Years Day and the host explained they were slammed the night before so they were offering an abridged menu. We ordered shirmp pasta and a salmon dish and they were both great. The pasta was very oily, but it was cooked perfectly. We both agreed we would go back to this restaurant without hesitation. But it was unfortunately our last night. It was a good way to cap off the trip!

There are newer reviews for Miro Seafood Bar and Grill

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Miro for the first time because of its location, right across the street from the Marriott hotel we were staying. My backed Mahi Mahi was delicious! My husband ordered a paella and our sever told us it would take 45 minutes to cook, but we were ok with it. I think the place was not ready for a NYE service! My husband paella ended up arriving at our table before my meal and the meal of the other two people with us. We sat there and watched him eating his paella, and only got our food when he was all done eating. Our sever was nice and knowledgeable of the food, but way too busy. We ordered bread that never came. Overall the food experience was good, but the service was so so!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

this is latest of several visits....seafood appetizors ie cuttlefish make for a great tapas type experience....we ate inside which is quiet .... the outside is a noisy bar scene with karoake and all that goes with it.....every meal we have had here has been consistent with service being typically slo but pleasant

Reviewed December 21, 2012

There was an Eggplant appetizer that takes the shape of lasagna with crabmeat étouffée...particularly good. It was just one of those nights that I was in the mood for Seafood Paella. Miro's serves individual portions so that the whole table doesn't have to agree on this choice. The the seasoning, rice, and seafood (with the exception of the lobster tail) were perfect. I think that this was because the carribian spiney lobster is a firmer-more muscular relative of the New England lobster that I am accostomed to being served. If I could make a suggestion to the Chef, eliminate the lobster tail and substitute fresh giant Prawns.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Donna, my waitress was amazing....made me feel at home.....the guitar player, young blond guy was awsome....and the salmon was delicious.....what not to like.....and outside dining.....who wants to come to the warm Carribean and eat in a freezing restaurant.....love it...Jann