“Great food and prices”

Greenhouse Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #650 of 1,025 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Greenhouse Restaurant reopens its doors at our new location, 1400 Magdalena Avenue in Condado, SJ, Puerto Rico. At our new location, Angel Jimenez alongside of Mr.Cruz Maldonado have put together a new staff team and have brought back some of the favorites such as the french onion soup, the escargots in shallot garlic butter and the angus grass fed hamburgers! In addition to these favorites the menus consists of elaborate imported beef,game,seafood,pastas and typical Criollo style plates! The new Greenhouse welcomes you and your family and friends!
Vienna, Virginia
“Great food and prices”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The Greenhouse restaurant is located a few steps from the Marriott Stellaris resort on Avenida Ashford on Condado and serves a wide vairety of dishes from burgers to authentic puerto rican food. This is one of the best burgers I have ever had and I believe that it was $6.95 for a giant cheeseburger and fries. The outdoor seating area is right on Avenida Ashford so it's great for people watching. If you are in the area be sure to visit the Greenhouse for at least one meal.

Visited February 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Bad service and light on the alcohol”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My first clue that this place wasn't so great was when I ordered a Margarita, I'm pretty sure it had little to no alcohol in it at all. Then, the server was rude when I asked him if they had accidentally given me a virgin drink. THEN, the server let me know that they were out of whatever I had ordered. That's fine, the problem was they waited until my husbands food had already arrived! I ended up sitting there watching him eat, then going to walgreens and getting a microwave meal.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jakai W
San Juan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“still good!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Old place, but good onion soup!!! needs a little makeover. The hamburger is good...opens until late, that's nice!

Visited November 2012
“Marcos is the worst server at greenhouse!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

OMG I Came to this place For dinner worst service ever!!! The server is so mean did not take in consideration of our lack of spanish!! he totaly ignored us!! our pizza was cold! our drinks were sent to us in a poor matter of time!!!! His name is Marcos he is an old server and not nice to tourist so be aware of him!!! Horriblé!!!

Bethesda, Maryland
“Terrible Service and bland food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Wish I had read some of the other reviews before coming here, but the service is really that bad. We had to ask the waiter 6 times for a menu before finally being brought one, and then we never received our drinks. The food itself wasn't bad, but there are definitely better choices in Condado. Definitely skip this one!

• Visited December 2012