“Good stop for a beer”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Good stop for a beer”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Came here with a large group mid-week for post-dinner beers. Service was on the spot, and the beers were tasty. Piano bar was a nice touch.

Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great Beer, excellent food, outstanding service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

A craft beer lover, I was disappointed with beer selections until I found Old Harbor. I had a flight of five beers. They were all very good. I liked the porter the least, but I'm an IPA lover. The fried pork and beans with rice were the best I had on my trip. Their hot sauces were so good I bought some to take home. The experience was a highlight of my visit to San Juan.

Visited May 2014
Fleming Island
“So-So”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and decided to try this restaurant because we were looking for craft beer. The restaurant was not busy. The wait staff was good but the food and beer were just OK. We each got a skirt steak and both were overly salty. I would recommend the carne fritas appetizer though.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Good beer not such good service”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This brewery is in an interesting building. When we got here they had local live music which was nice to hear. The beer was pretty good but we felt that the service wasn't and we tipped accordingly. We like to support craft breweries as this is a passion of ours but think this one could do better from an atmosphere point of view - which was somewhat lacking

Visited April 2014
Berwick, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Alexandria was our server and she was fantastic. Had the fried calamari and it was perfect. Not fishy or rubbery at all. Was served with a creamy garlic sauce that was too die for! We wanted to take some home but they don't sell it. (They really should though!) My husband had the Kobe burger. He said it was a bit under cooked for medium well but was very tender. I had lobster. I was taken back to the fish tank to pick out my dinner. It was delicious! Only thing missing was a wet napkin and a lobster pick or crab fork for the leg meat. My server did bring a wet cloth napkin when I asked for one. My husband had the lightest beer (our server knew her beers too and helped pick it out). Can't remember what it was called but he says it was good. He had four so it definitely wasn't bad. :) I had a zombie (recommended to me by a native of the island who lives on the mainland) and our bartender make it with a slash of red wine. It was excellent. A couple of those and you won't feel a thing! The bill came to $140 with tip. Overall, a great experience and we would go back.

1 Thank ahunting