“Good food and good prices”

Chillis Bar and Grill
Ranked #438 of 1,047 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 2, 2013

What can I say? Chili's has always been the old standby when we are hungry and we don't want to spend a lot of money. The ribs are excellent and so are the pork chops. The country fried steak and the fried shrimp have too much breading. Of course, the Molten is always for desset.

There are newer reviews for Chillis Bar and Grill

Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you like Chilis elsewhere you will like it here. Friendly, fun and regular. Some local items.
Nice familiar place away from home.

1  Thank rightfoot
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Just like any Chillis' in the States. Good, tasty food at a reasonable price. I always leery about US chains outside of the states but the quesadillas and margarita were just like my local Chillis' in NJ.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

They have a few local items on the menu. I can't recall we got, average Chili's items, but I agree with another review on this...one of the best meals we had in Puerto Rico cause some of their food is just bland for our taste.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went there for dinner at 1030... Asked how long they were open..they replied "we open long time" ... Ordered bottomless chips and salsa and burger....15 min later came back and said out of chips then 10 minutes after that came and said out of fries.... Served me cold sweet potato fries... West part was the cut off lights at bar and started cleaning....still half full dining room.... Do yourself a favor and don't go.... I should of known better