“Reminds me of home”

Cuisines: American
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Reminds me of home”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I grew up in Philly and I remember as a teenager going there after a night out with my buddies to get a cheese steak late at night or early am. Don't ask me why I was out that late as I was a little wild. We used to go to Pat Steaks on 9th street in south Philly and sometimes I would eat two sandwiches. They were cheap in 1956, .30 without onions .35 with. Well now I go up to visit family in Philly a couple of times a year and up to two years ago I would make sure to go to Pat Steaks to get my cheese steak fix. Well no more, Richie Cheese steak opened up and guess what he's a native Philly guy. The steaks are as good as those back in Philly so now when I go home I don't need my fix anymore.

• Visited May 2013