“great day! don't hesitate to book. first class all the way!”

Parguera Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: All inclusive half, six hour and full day Deep Sea Fishing charters aboard MAREJA, a 31' fully rigged Bertram sport fisherman.Fish the unspoiled Caribbean waters off La Parguera with Captain Mickey Amador for Dorado, Wahoo, Blue Marlin,Tuna and more.Twenty five years experienced crew will strive to satisfy the needs of your party, for seasoned anglers as well as for all around family fun.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a great day. Mickey and Omar did their best to find a marlin. Even though we didn't catch the blue they made sure we didn't go home empty handed. Kids had fun catching barracuda and then a lovely king fish. Mickey even called a nearby restaurant for reservations and took us so we could eat the most amazing fresh fish ever.
Make sure to ask him to show you his "pet" tarpon. Kids got a big kick out of feeding them. Don't hesitate to book. A first class, safe operation..

A great day and we will call again when visiting P.R.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

During my last visit to the island, I wanted to take my Dad on a very special fishing trip. We were so lucky to have found Mickey!! Both Mickey and Juanjo were extremely professional and made sure we were comfortable and safe at all times. The "Mareja" was in great shape and had plenty of room for all 5 of us. This part of the island has the most beautiful beaches, mangroves and wildlife! The trip was memorable and my dad caught a 125lbs Marlin!! I think my dad will remember his fight with the marlin forever!! In fact, we had such a great time that we plan to do this again next year! I highly recommend Mickey and his crew. You will not be disappointed!

Brenda Ramos
Kettering, OH

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My name is rich I was down there in September of 2012. Captain Mickey and Juan took me out for a great day of fishing . The weather was good and it was to be my first time fishing in PR. I took a 1/2 day of fishing. When the day was done I landed 21 Dorado`s all I have to say is hats off to them . One of the best part of the day was when we got back. I said that because when we got off the boat he asked me if I like to see his pets. His pets turned out to be tarpons that were 4 to 6 foot long a mess of them that hung out at his dock. Then when Juan was cleaning the fish the waste went to his pets that you can feed SO COOL.This trip was hands down the one of the best trips ever. Can`t stop thinking of that day and I will be back.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family(2 Adults and a 15 &18 yr old) chartered with Captain Mickey April 4, 2013. It was after a couple of days of bad weather and highwinds. The day turned out perfect and the fishing was great!

Captain Mickey and Juan made for a great trip! We started out with a huge Dorado, my son had a great fight. We spent some of the day guessing its length and wieght. Well it turned out to be 39 lbs and 5.5 sneaker lenghts! (Size 10.5)

My daughter caught the next fish, a wahoo. It was so cool to watch it cut through the water! The bright silver flashes in the water and the constant fight.

Next my wife reeled in another Dorado, which started a feeding frenzy. We cought several more before the school broke off.

Back to trolling, and my wife pulled in a baracuda. Nasty looking teeth!

We trolled some more and caught a Dorado here and there.

All in all it was one of the best charters we have done. Boat is solid and clean, the captain and crew are wonderful and well the fishing was great! (Total of 13 fish)

To top a perfect fishing day off, Captain Mickey personally took us to a local restraunt that fired up one of our Dorado. Appetizers of Deep fried Dorado, then the local style of cooking with a little butter and onions on the rest of the fish. They served it with several sauces to dip in. When they put the plater down, I stated there is no way we will finish.... At the end of the meal, my son was picking through the onions to make sure there were no bits of fish hiding.

We will be back!

1  Thank Charles H
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Captain Mickey and Juan took great care of our group. My husband and I were traveling with our 16 year old son and 2 of his friends. We ended up with a 6 foot White Marlin, 3 Dorado and 3 Barracuda. Their hospitality and knowledge of fishing were excellent. It was an hour drive for us from Aguadilla, but so very well worth it. The boat is very spacious and well equipped for every need. Juan cleans the fish and the boys especially liked watching the hugeTarpon wait for the fish scraps to be thrown to them.

If you are thinking of fishing in Puerto Rico - be sure and call Captain Mickey!