We just returned from the Blue Mountains and the Starlight Chalet.
As a family of six we were looking to experience the Blue mountains and this was Hotel was perfect. We stayed Three nights and explored by foot some fantastic scenery.
We stayed in three bedroom apartment, clean and well appointed, comfortable and plenty of space for us.
Sunrise was a sight to behold and we must have stayed on the best three days possible. as teh weather was to great to us. Sunrise to sunset the views were amazing, flowers, birds (A whole heap of Dr Birds)
Dawn was in charge when we arrived and organized breakfast lunch and dinner. Menus consisted of a Choice of 5 or So Options that were cooked as we liked it. Fresh Fish, Curried Goat, Smoked pork, Chicken and more and always cooked to perfection.
And the coffee, well thats why its the best in the world.
I would thoroughly recommend for a stay in Blue Mountains of Jamaica, a chance to relax, Blackberrys don't work so get truly unconnected.
Be prepared to walk and take in what the mountains have to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush bossom of the Blue Mountains, simple country elegance,and comfort is Starlight Chalet & health Spa. Spacious, warm and cozy suites, snug apartments on a backdrop of beautiful gardens, cool mountain breeze and surrounded by seemingly endless mountain ranges. Starlight Chalet & Health Spa is famous for its endemic birds, mountains, gardens and for absolute relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Starlight Chalet & Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Chalet & Health Hotel Blue Mountains National Park
- Starlight Chalet And Health Spa
- Starlight Chalet & Health Spa Jamaica/Blue Mountains National Park