“Miss”
other travelers have booked this property
Asase Ya Ensuite
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Asase Ya Ensuite
Asase Ya 'Earth Goddess'
Relax by the pool, 'another rum punch please Owen'!
Ashanti  Room 'Supreme Being'
Anansi Ensuite
Anansi Room with Lounge & Ensuite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Channybo
“Miss”
Reviewed September 13, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I must say this has been the best villa I've stayed in since I've been traveling to Jamaica the last 10 years. This property was immaculate in and out. I had my 3 children with me who enjoyed themselves, as there was an outdoor private pool which was very clean and well kept. The decor is fabulous as well as the staff chef/ housekeeper. I would recommend this to anyone single or families.

Management Response
Sep 14, 2016
It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us. It was particularly nice to see the children having a fun time in the pool and enjoying Jamaican food prepared by chef. Thank you for choosing Villa Anansi.
RealestAm...
“FABULOUS”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed for a week, and I actually can't fault anything. From I entered the property I said wow. The host was friendly and so was the chef, the property was clean all throughout. The pool was lovely. It's not only good for families, it's also good for getaways with friends as I had a small gathering with my friends there also. Thank you for a lovely time and I'll definitely be booking again when I visit Jamaica.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 8, 2016
We really enjoyed having you and your family stay with us, we look forward to seeing you next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing