All reviews living room jamaican breakfast apartment style home away from home small kitchenette ocho rios pleasure of staying small beach area few mornings huge room grounds are well maintained all inclusive resort beautiful property recommend this resort chin cooker seclusion
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

It's been quite a few years since I last visited Piper's Cove. Booked a single night to stay over instead of driving back to MoBay late at night. Easy, no hassle check-in, clean, basic room with small kitchenette and an a/c that works well.
No complaints at all, Miss Daisy still runs a neat, clean operation.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KurtLue, Manager at Piper's Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

We appreciate your opinions and thank you for taking time to share them

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Late with this review, but better late than never. Piper's Cove is a nice property to go and relax, while in Jamaica. Close to everything (Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, etc.,) on the north coast, and a quick drive to Kingston as well. Kurt, Miss Daisy, and the crew ensure all your wants and needs are met while you are there. You can have home cooked breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, if you desire right there on the premises. I like the quiet and relaxing atmosphere at this relatively smaller resort. I always felt very safe and slept very comfortable at nights. I usually stay at Piper's Cove with my friends (guys trip) each summer when I go to a particular reggae show/festival in Montego Bay. I have gotten to love the place so much that I plan to take my family (wife and kids) there next trip. The place never seem crowded, so I am sure my energetic kids will enjoy the pool and beach area, and the view of the ocean daily. Great place to stay, looking forward to my next stay. Bless up Kurt, Miss Daisy, and the team.

Room tip: A1 or room above. Great view of the sea
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
KurtLue, Manager at Piper's Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful resort.. I have to say this beautiful oasis that is just off the beaten path allows one a peaceful relaxing setting to start up my yearly vacay. Miss Daisy and her crew are so welcoming that I return yearly for that pure hospitality that Jamaica is known for.

The grounds are meticulous and the rooms are nice and equipped to cook modest meals . The kitchen staff are kind to try accommodate certain dietary needs.

As I say this is not an all inclusive resort. It is an oasis for those that wish to recharge from the craziness of real life.

Cheers to the wonderful people that welcome me home and bring one so much joy every time I visit. God bless

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank littlesweetdee

We truly appreciate your repeat visits and always look forward to accommodating you..

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I reserved a space at this property because it was in close proximity to the New Years Party at the Ultimate. It is a very secure place, managed by Kurt, and owned by Ms. Chin(I believe) who is on site to ensure that everything goes smoothly. The furnishings are modest and there is no all inclusive but the grounds are well maintained, the staff friendly and homey. The suites are roomy and comfortable. The beach area is not the best but there is a pool. If you want a little seclusion this is the place near Ocho Rios. Piper's Cove is perfect for couples, good for friends, and safe for solos.

Room tip: Rooms were delightful with privacy and balconys. Just tell Kurt what you are looking for and who will be in the room.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2018

This visit to Piper’s Cove Resort was our first time being there in autumn. Loved it. The temperature was perfect and the nights decently cool. Carlos, Ricardo, and Beres were all working hard sculpting the gardens during our time there. Many flowers were in bloom and the property looked quite colorful. The beach, pool, and verandah areas are so inviting. We spent much of our time lounging in the shade on the beach and by the pool.The upstairs verandah was perfect for sunset watching. Guests were a friendly, eclectic mixture of Jamaicans and people from all over. We had several delicious meals at the resort and made a couple stops to places around the area including Sharkie’s (good food..long wait), Flavours, and Jam Dung, the little bar across the main road from our hotel.

After so many visits to Piper’s Cove, I sometimes wonder why it remains my favorite place to stay in Jamaica. Beyond the lovely property, it is the owner, staff and the welcoming climate that continues to draw me back. Many of the same people are still employed there since before my first visit many years ago. Ms. Chin, Kurt, and the dedicated people working there truly care about each other and their guests. One can see that they are genuinely there for each other throughout life’s many events. It is always a pleasure to be their guest. I look forward to returning.

Date of stay: October 2018