Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Runaway Bay
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from a weeks stay... From the moment we arrived we where treated with the upmost respect from all staff members we came in contact with... From front desk staff to waiters to entertainment crew... They all work incredible hard to make your stay perfect... The Buffett whilst not being the largest choice we have had in previous all inclusives....I have to say it is one of the best, in fact we only tried one of the other restaurants and that was moonstone (Italian) on our last night.. Food here was very good but service very slow...the hotel put on a 4th July party on our last night and whilst we are English we still enjoyed the entertainment and most of the American guests seemed to have a good time ... I would like to make a special mention about Molly she is one of the entertainment staff.... Always made time to come over and speak to us to make sure everything was good and so sorry we didn't get to say good bye to her.... But hopefully she will still be there on our next visit... Because we certainly will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank paula602016
Althea G, Ambassador at Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and delighted that you had a great time and enjoyed our resort. It was our pleasure and we look forward to your next return.

Althea Gibson

There are newer reviews for Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Paradise Cove. Thought I'd share our experience because we enjoyed it so much.

Transportation: We used the transportation that was included with the resort cost. It was actually pretty convenient. They're constantly making the trips back and forth so we were on the road in no time. The trip to the resort is about an hour and fifteen minutes or so. We didn't have to stop by the other resort so we were there by noon. The drive is on a main road and some of the drivers actually have a lot of info they talk about on the way.

Resort: When we checked in they greeted us with a damp towel to wipe our faces off, and also with some rum punch while they finished the check in procedure. We were early so the rooms werent ready yet, but we sat down at the little grill and had lunch. They have the usual food there, burgers, jerk chicken, fries, etc. It's open 24hrs a day with amazing house-made chips and the usual nacho cheese. After lunch we were able to finally check into the room. We just did the cheapest one with no ocean view or anything. I was really impressed with the room. The resort has been recently redone so it had a lot of modern amenities. Big panasonic plasma tv, nice airconditioner with remote control. The fridge was stocked each day with juices, water, and some pop. All the rooms have little balconies that face either out to the gardens or in towards the cool pools. The bathrooms are great. Giant walk-in shower, good water pressure, soft towels.

The food was pretty good. There is the grill, which is right on the edge of the ocean. It has a big hot tub and siwm up bar connected to it. The food is ok. It's not going to win any awards, but it's alright. Much better than another resort we went to that was basically inedible.

The Coral Cafe is the buffet. It's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We always had breakfast but rarely did lunch here or dinner. We glanced over it, but mainly just grabbed snack stuff off it.

There is a nice restaurant called platinum which serves higher scale food that tasted pretty good. The Japanese restaurant does the typical grill in front of you fare and was actually a great dinner. They have sushi in it as well. I don't eat sushi, but my wife said it tasted good, but unfortunately she wasn't feeling well the morning after and that was the only thing I didn't eat that she ate.

Our favorite by far was the italian place. Has great pizza and I loved the ravioli. The service is pretty slow, but it's on the edge of the ocean too so it's nice to just hang out and talk or listen to the ocean.

There was never any wait at any of the places. It was really nice.

One of the best things about the resort was that there are tons of little nooks and crannies to hang out in. There are tons of hammocks, hot tubs, cabanas, just all kinds of places to get away and have some quiet if you need. The beach was pretty empty so there was never a problem getting either sun or shade chairs. As far as the beach, it's not going to be winning any awards. It felt more like hanging out at lake Michigan. The resort is situated in a cove so the water is really calm. You won't really hear the ocean waves crashing against the beach, but the water temp was nice so I wasn't complaining.

Activities: There were lots of different things to do. They had little shows and such at night. There were get together's for movies, honeymooners, etc. The water activities were easily accesible. Anytime we got bored we could go grab a kayak or paddle board and take a little trip around the area. We went snorkeling twice and did the sunset cruise (which was really fun). You can do the snorkeling too for free which i wish I would have known. The only thing was the guys working the water sports borrowing area are obviouly over it. They're on their phones and such and kind of had a little attitude, but really I can't blame them. They're just sitting and handing you life vests and taking the same tourists out on the boats back and forth. The guides doing the snorkeling and sunset tour were in much better moods which was great.

We did the dunns fall tour which we were glad that we did. It's super busy all the time so don't go expecting this romantic or personal excursion. It's filled with groups going up it, but it's pretty cool none-the-less. We were told by multiple people that the shopping excursion wasn't really worth it. They basically drop you off in a tourist trap then let you hang out in Margaritaville for a little less than an hour and then bring you back. So we just skipped it. Make sure you sign up for stuff the moment you get there because all the little trips filled up fast.

General other stuff: We did kind of an experiment. Tipping is supposed to be included and we noticed that without tipping you still got served, but seemed like you were invisible for a while. But the next day when we dropped a couple bucks each time we got drinks and the difference was completely night and day. Drinks were waiting for us before we got up to the bar sometimes. So just keep that in mind. It's definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks and get way better service. Especially at the beach. When going back to the airport they will sign you up for certain times for the shuttle. Our flight was at 1230, they had us on the 750am shuttle so we ended up being super early for the flight.

So overall, we had a great little trip! we'd definitely go back again. We lucked out with it being so dead during our visit. I could imagine it getting pretty packed with a lot of people there. Definitely recommend it for others as well.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms I can't imagine would be worth the extra cost. There are huge trees in front o...
13  Thank Seth M
Althea G, Ambassador at Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Seth

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and appreciate you giving such a detailed one; this will be shared the staff as we continue to encourage them to deliver the service that is expected and exceptional. I am happy that you enjoyed all that the resort had to offer; and found all the nooks and crannies to relax. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband stayed at this resort from 6/24/2014 to 7/2/2014. It was very nice and here is the breakdown:

Front Desk and Concierge
The people were very nice and they did their job very well. As soon as we arrived they gave us cool towels and the Gem of the Day drink. We were brought to our rooms promptly. Our room card deactivated a few times and they reactivated it promptly. The concierge did a great job and were able to get us into the hibachi restaurant. They were also very polite.

Bell Desk
They were very polite and prompt.

Wait Staff and Bartenders
They were polite and prompt. They appeared to not have a ton of people always staffed, but they were as fast as they could be and were always correct with each order.

Water Sports and Water Sports Staff
They were pretty good. We went on the sunset cruise and it was a blast. They had the photographer on board with us and he was very funny. We also used the kayaks twice and never had a problem signing them out. They always had plenty of towels. They had paddle boards and a paddle boat (one seat was broken on the one paddle boat). They also had a hobie cat and a glass bottom boat tour.

Housekeeping
I think they did a great job. We figured out early on that if you need something, just write them a little note and it was as good as done. They don't fill your minifridge up before you get there, but you just have to tell them what beverages (no alcohol/unless you upgraded) you want and it will be there after they clean your room. Also, if you need towels they will give you what you need if you ask. Please keep in mind my husband and I tipped every day. We did not leave a tremendous amount of money. Just a few dollars and the service was excellent.

Coffee Attendant
There is a little coffee hut on the property. They did a very nice job setting up the place and the service was good.

Pools
There are three pools on the property and we never had to wait for a chair or umbrella.
They were clean and all of them had swim-up bars.

Gym
It was smaller, but very clean and fine for vacation.

Entertainment and Entertainment Staff
Every person on the entertainment staff that I encountered was very nice. They did their best to get people involved without being too pushy. We loved the trivia games and other games during the day. I think it was harder to get people to join because of the layout of the resort. Two of the pools are far from where the daily activities are. I think if the activities were posted and announced at the other two pools they may have gotten a bigger turnout. The night entertainment was good. No complaints. It wasn't always our thing, but they did provide it. The fire show, dancers, and goat racing were definitely worth seeing.

Restaurants

Buffet
The buffet was pretty good. The breakfast and dinner were pretty good. The lunch buffet had a decent amount of food, but I don't think they made the spread as extensive because there were two other choices for lunch.

Pizza
The pizza place was great! We are pizza snobs due to living in an area (Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia Region) that has an amazing amount of pizza places and great quality and this pizza was very good.

Grill
The grill was great. Yes the portions are smaller than what you get at home if you live in the U.S., but the place is all inclusive and you can order more than one wrap or a second sandwich if you are very hungry.

Hibachi
Lots of fun, but make your reservation as soon as you get there. It gets filled up fast!!!
The food was great and the show was fun!

Sushi Place
If you are from a place with several sushi places and near a major city, you may not be that impressed with the variety. However, what they do give you is tasty and they do a very nice job with the presentation of the food. Keep in mind there is limited seating.

Italian
Very good food and the service was good. We had a very nice waiter and there was soo much
food that we couldn't order dessert. Also, they were very accommodating. My husband asked for extra lamb chops and it was "no problem."

Platinum
The food was pretty good. The service was also very good. I don't think my husband felt it was good enough to wear pants two times during his vacation. We had gone to the Platinum in Jewel Dunn's River and I would say the food was excellent there. This place did not have the same offerings.

Beach Party and Dinner Under the Stars
The food and service were very good. The entertainment at the Beach Party is not to be missed.

Beach
We did not go to the small beach, but it looked tiny. The larger beach was not that great. It was hard to swim in because there was sea grass everywhere. We are used to seaweed, but this was a little ridiculous. It covered more than half the swimming area and was several inches tall. However, if you just want to lay out and occasionally go in to take a dip to cool off it is fine.
There are plenty of chairs and palapas. We never had to wait for a chair or some shade.

Room
We had a standard pool room and it was fine. The shower was very nice. No problems with ants. That can often happen in tropical climates!

Other Things That were Available
They offer a trip to Dunn's River Falls and a shopping trip that included a stop at a Margaritaville. I thought that was nice that they included that. We had already been to Dunn’s River more than once and had done plenty of shopping trips, so we didn’t bother to do that. They also transported you to Margaritaville more than once a week at night, but it was just not our thing, so I can’t say how that was.

Overall
Overall it was a nice resort for what we paid. We traveled to Jewel Dunn’s River in Ocho Rios last year and I felt that the food and beach were much better. I felt that although the food was tasty here, they appeared to have went with cheaper selections and not as much variety. The room was slightly nicer here. The pools were much bigger at this place.
Keep in mind this resort is not going to be quite as fancy as Couples Tower Isle or Iberostar Grand, but those adults only resorts on the island are also a lot more expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
12  Thank travelchic34

Dear Guest

We thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review and appreciate you letting us know your experience in all areas. Again; we thank you and looking forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We are not first timers to Jamaica, so we understand the pace of how things go. After all one of the reasons we keep coming back is exactly for that. It's slow down time which is why I don't understand some of the things others mention. Why I am giving a 4 star review is that I want to be fair and give clear expectations for why this property should be considered by those who want a more modern, maybe upbeat environment. Our previous visit was to the Jewel Dunn's River and our experience was fabulous. ( I have posted a review here as well if you care to search for it). We decided to try the newest property since the majority of reviews were so positive. I can't really say anything bad about this place but I don't think we will choose to come back. Nothing to do with the resort itself and it's greatest asset is their staff who we found to be so friendly and attentive. I feel it's the atmosphere and vibe which is more modern and less traditional and elegant. I guess because we felt so spoiled at the Dunn's River location our experience there will always be hard to surpass.We found the rooms to be comfortable and well appointed. We did enjoy the big walk in glass shower and our room was kept spotless and well supplied. The style here is quite modern compared to Dunn's River. I guess I missed the more romantic ambiance, four poster carved bed, extra little touches like a flower on my pillow and our room with the mountain view and generous private balcony. Our room here overlooked a pool in the center of four buildings with balconies all around. So what we saw were the balconies across from us. For the most part if you are out and about it really doesn't matter, but it would have been nice to not just see this and the balcony was a little small. Jewel properties do a good job of providing lots of options when it comes to their restaurants and we did try them all. Their buffets are a great way to try some local cuisine and new things along side the familiar. The bartenders are always generous with the pour and make some really delish drinks. Caution: some are a little potent! The stars here truly are their staff who we found to be so very nice and accommodating. I would recommend carrying a few dollars with you from time to time to say "thank you" to those who go above and beyond. A five here and there is so appreciated and it's really not much. I wish I could recall all the names of those who especially stood out because they are so hard working yet always have a smile and warm greeting. Our funniest encounter was with the little hibachi chef at the Jade Samurai. Where but in Jamaica can you get a really good Japanese hibachi, cooked by a sweet, comical young lady who got our table laughing by joking and even singing Kenny Rogers songs while she whipped up our dinner. I'm not saying don't go here but think about the vibe you are looking for. If you are looking for modern, more upbeat atmosphere then this is for you. If you like a little more romantic, traditional feel and gentler pace try Dunn's River. IMO, we will go back to Dunn's River next time. But in either case The Jewel group has not disappointed us.

Room Tip: Ask for an exterior room if you don't care to over look other balconies. Please see above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Violet L

Dear Violet

Thank you for taking the time to share your review; and delighted that you enjoyed our resort. I'm sorry that the feeling was not as expected at Jewel Dunn's, but happy that the brand on a whole, delivered the service that you expect. I am also delighted that our staff took care of you and the service was impeccable . We look forward to hosting you again at the Jewel brand and thanks again.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This resort is alright, but nothing like the rave reviews I read before visiting. I will give a break down of the good and bad, and you can judge for yourself.

Check in
Check in was a breeze. No lines. They sit you down, give you rum punch, and take care of everything. Even though check in wasn't until 3:00, our room was ready earlier.

Rooms
The rooms are basic. They have a bed, tv, chairs, nightstands, table, and walk in closet. The mini bar is filled each day with juice, water, and pop. No beer at the mini bar, but we had a pool bar very close by for beer. Like previous reviews mentioned, some water does run out of the shower, but that was not a big deal to us. A little bit of water wipes right up. I loved the location of our room. The sliding glass door opened right to a pool. We were literally 2 feet from the water, which was convenient. The front door was near the lobby, a few tables, and these elliptical bikes that you could ride around. No problems with wifi. Don't get an ocean front view because we heard the view is obstructed by palm trees and buildings.

Beach
You cannot take long walks on the beach. You cannot even walk on the beach near the water because of all of the rocks and coral. I stubbed my toe on one of the many rocks just trying to get back to our towels. Another big disappointment was that there are not waves crashing onto the beach because of the cove. Also, a lot of sea weed in the water. Your best option would be to bring a raft and float around. There are two beaches. However, the 2nd beach is not any better. Lots and I mean lots of sea weed. The only good thing that I can mention about the beaches is that there are plenty of shaded areas.

Pools
There are 3 pools. There is the main pool, an ocean front pool, and a pool that was right near our back sliding glass door. All pools have a bar and whirlpool. The jets stop running in the whirlpools at 5:00. I find this strange because it is too hot to use the whirlpool during the day. Then when people want to use the whirlpool after it has cooled down, they turn the jets off.

There is a waterslide in the main pool. However, don't plan on using the waterslide whenever you want. It is supposed to be open all day, but I tried to use it twice around 2:00-3:00 and it was closed. This was really annoying because my feet felt like they were on fire as I was climbing up to the waterslide, then I get halfway there just to see that it is closed then have to turn around and go back down the steps. There should be a sign posted below to let you know if the waterslide is closed.

Activities
There are games running throughout the day and evening. Participate because you can win some cool prizes. The steel drum band and dancers were entertaining. Each night you receive a itinerary for the next day listing the times and locations of the activities. However, a description of the activity would be nice. For example, we still don't know the meaning of the activity "G Wizz".

Buffet
I can only comment on breakfast because I didn't visit for lunch or dinner. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety. They switched it around a little bit each day. The omelets are great.

Platinum
Fancier restaurant. Men must wear pants and closed toe shoes. We ate here twice, and the food was very good both times. Definitely try the coconut shrimp for an appetizer. The service was very good also.

Jade
You have to make reservations as soon as you check in. Food and service were amazing. Rodney was our chef, and he was great!

Golden Sabre
Sushi place inside of Jade. You don't need a reservation. Don't miss this place. It was definitely my favorite. Delicious sushi and the best service of all of the restaurants.

Moonstone
Italian restaurant overlooking the ocean. We ate here twice. The first time was slooooow service but very good cheese ravioli and bread. The second time was much better service, but they changed the menu so no good cheese ravioli. You can see the waves crashing onto the rocks.

Court Jester's Pizza
This place serves pizza during the day then turns into Moonstone in the evening. Sloooooooooooooooow service. I think the waitresses were napping because it took forever just to get a drink. It took even longer for the pizza. Try the jerk chicken calzone. The pizzas are also good if you have the time.

Aquamarine Grill and Bar
Ahhhh horrible service. I had to go get my own menu. I'm still waiting on a salad that I ordered twice. The jerk chicken wraps are small and not very good. I'm not sure why all of the good reviews for the jerk wraps. The plain jerk chicken was by far better. At the pool bar, I witnessed the bartender get snippy with a guest. The guest ordered a beer with margarita on top. It was near closing time, so the bartender said "you're getting just a beer is what you're getting." Everyone standing around just looked at each other in amazement because the bartender was so rude. Great service would have been to go to the bar at Moonstone, which was close by, to get the guest her drink. Needless to say, we didn't go back.

Life guards
Most of the lifeguards we met were rude/lazy with the exception of Lenworth, who was very nice. The first day we arrived, we tried to book the sunset cruise for Sunday. The lifeguard told us to come back on Saturday. I knew from reading other reviews that the cruise had to be booked immediately, so I pressed. Also, I saw a clip board with other names on the list for the cruise on Sunday. After going back and forth and around and around, the lifeguard pushed the clip board toward me and laid his head down on the desk. Weird. I would have liked to get his name, but I couldn't see his tag because he was lying down.

Also, the lifeguards give no instructions except for "No problem." For example, no one knew what to wear on the sunset cruise. Dress up? Swim suite? The answer is don't dress up. Wear a swim suite under shorts and a tshirt. They stop the boat if you want to take a quick swim.

Glass bottom boat ride
We were the only ones on the tour, which is run by the lifeguards. Other guests told us their ride lasted 2 hours and the lifeguard jumped off the boat and got a sea urchin for them to see. Our ride was 1 hour and no sea urchin for us. Not surprised.

Front desk
We wanted a coconut down from a tree to try the coconut water. We asked a lifeguard how to get it down. He said we have to wait for it to fall. Of course, no help. We happened to be talking to another couple who wanted a coconut and said the front desk brought them one. That evening I spoke to Candi at the front desk who told me to ask a gardener the next morning. That morning I didn't see a gardener and didn't know where to find one because I just arrived the previous day. I went back to the front desk for the 2nd time and asked about the coconut, they said to find a gardener. I mean seriously, you can't call or page a gardener for us instead of us hunting one down? Great customer service would be to get the coconut or gardener for us. In my opinion, the front desk was being lazy.

Gardeners
Once we found a gardener, he was amazing. He brought us several coconuts, cut them open, and brought us straws. On another day a gardener, Corey, took us on a nature walk, and he was great. He showed us different fruits on trees around the property and answered all of our questions. We think the gardeners are the hardest workers at the hotel. They keep the property looking beautiful and know a lot of information about the plants and trees.

Engineer
We had an issue with the safe. We knew the passcode, but it would not open. The engineer quickly arrived, was very polite, and got the safe opened with ease.

Gift shop
Prices are not too bad. I saw better prices at the airport.

Housekeeping
Plan on waiting all day for housekeeping. One day they didn't even come. Forget about towels. They protect them like gold. I called laundry for a 2nd towel for my hair, and I'm still waiting for it. We even offered to meet somewhere so they didn't have to bring it to the room. Long story short, I had to use a pool towel. The next day we didn't receive a hand towel or washcloth. Since calling laundry didn't work the previous day, I called the front desk. Once again, the front desk was no help. They just transferred me to laundry.

In summary, this is a beautiful property with a nice lay out. Loved the location of my room, the gardeners, the sushi restaurant, Jade, the trees and flowers, and the activities. The lazy lifeguards gave us nothing but headaches. I think several must have been high; avoid them at all costs. The Aquamarine Grill and Court Jester's Pizza waitresses need to speed things up instead of keeping us sitting and waiting. The front desk needs some additional customer service training, and Housekeeping needs help.

When I explained a few of my problems to the front desk, they made sure I received towels that day but never addressed my other issues. Towels are something that I expect, not something I should have to chase every other day. I should be able to book my sunset cruise without arguing with a lifeguard. It would have been nice to have been comped for our cabanna or something. I think this hotel needs a better understanding of their customer. We want to know when, where, how, why and expect a certain level of service and for our issues to be addressed. This hotel has a long way to go still.

16  Thank james_4690
Althea G, Ambassador at Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed review and appreciate the feedback. Your review will be used in a positive manner to enhance our product as we continue, to strive in delivering the service of standard to our guest. We will share your review with the team and really appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to hosting you again soon in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We spent a week at the jewel with our adult kids. 18 & 19. It was a blast. The staff was fantastic. Always making sure you are feeling good. They have 3 nice pools with bars. If u want to relax this is a great place. The spa is nice. Not Vegas but on the beach.Rooms are a little small but nice and clean. The food was good at the specialty spots but u have to make reservations as soon as u get there. Otherwise they get booked up. The Buffet was fine to satisfy your breakfast and lunch needs. The jerk chicken at the pool bar is awesome. Our kids made friends with the local staff and Swagg is awesome. The bar staff of Temique, Howard, Raul and timisha make this place a winner. Played tennis withe the pro peter and he gave me a good match.I will be back.

Room Tip: This is an 18 and over resort.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank bkcraw891
Althea G, Ambassador at Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Guest

We are delighted that the family vacation was a memorable one, and that you all enjoyed our resort. We look forward to hosting you all again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stayed at the jewel the third weekend in June. Check in took minutes, our bags were gathered and we were shown to our ocean front room. Room was very clean and very pretty and the air was always cold. Two of the reasons we will make this our go to resort in Jamaica is the food and the workers! They are awesome and I'm so sorry I can't remember all their names:-( I had the best massage by Ebony at the spa and was soo sad to leave Tanesha. Absolutely no complaints! Did the complimentary trip to Dunns river and had a blast! We met wonderful couples, most memorable we're the folks from San Antonio, NY, and Detroit(if you guys want copies of the Dunns video let me know!!). Don't think about it, just BOOK.
~Mr and Mrs Louisiana

9  Thank CountryLiving225

Dear Guest

Thanks for sharing and delighted that the resort and staff was awesome. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Runaway Bay
Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa, Ocho Rios,Curio Collection by Hilton
ClubHotel Riu Negril
ClubHotel Riu Negril
#26 of 80 in Negril

Been to Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton

Address: Paradise Cove Drive, Runaway Bay, Jamaica (Formerly Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa)
Location: Caribbean > Jamaica > Saint Ann Parish > Runaway Bay
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Luxury Hotel in Runaway Bay
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Runaway Bay
#2 Top resorts Hotel in Runaway Bay
#2 Spa Hotel in Runaway Bay
#2 Green Hotel in Runaway Bay
Price Range: $254 - $566 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa Runaway Bay, Curio Collection By Hilton Jamaica