“When in Jamaica "Don't dive with anyone else"”

Jamaica Scuba Divers Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Runaway Bay
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I am been diving for over 35 yrs. and Jamaica Scuba Divers I would have to say was one of the best run organizations I have been with. My 10 yr. old niece had never been in the ocean and they were very warm, friendly, and accommodating yet very well organized and as thorough as you can get. They made my trip to Jamaica a very memorable one. 5 thumbs up to Christian and his entire team.

All reviews
"ocho rios"
in 8 reviews
"the entire experience"

Reviewed December 10, 2012

What a great experience for my son and I! It was a little tricky to get a time scheduled, but after that we received personalized instruction from dedicated instructors. They pointed out lionfish, a sea cucumber, and a stingray underwater. Fruity and Junior's calm demenors rubbed off on us in the pool and once we started to dive. It was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend it for families (my son is 11).

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was my 3rd scuba trip, but for some reason, I freaked out a little once I was in the water. Juno really helped me calm down and get down to the reef and have fun! I saw a lionfish, huge moray eel, and sea pearls.

1  Thank Rnburleson
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had a relaxing and enjoyable day in Jamaica thanks to Christian, Junior and the rest of the team at Scuba Jamaica.

We did the reservation through e-mail. Communication was fast and instructions were clear.
After our cruise ship had docked in Ocho Rios, Christian was waiting for us outside the cruise terminal. It was a short drive to Runaway Bay and the FDR resort, where we geared up.

Don't let anyone tell you Jamaica is bad diving and the reefs are dead. Runaway Bay has beautiful reefs, full of life. As a bonus, we even saw wild dolphins during one of the dives!

All in all, this was a really good day for us and I certainly hope we get to return someday.

1  Thank JPKraus
See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Jamaica Scuba Divers is first class - I wouldn't dive with anyone else! Fruity, Marcia and Christian go out of their way to go the extra mile - nothing is too much trouble and you couldn't meet more friendly people. I first dived with Fruity when he worked for 'We be divin' at the RDCC and when I heard he had moved to Jamica Scuba Divers - I immediately changed dive centres. I have been diving with Fruity for many years now whenever I visti Jamaica and he is incredible - he often lets you chose which dive site you want to dive on. The boats they use are small and so there is no cattle diving - just friendly, helpful and fun. Don't dive with anyone else - instead make friends for life with these guys - you won't be disappointed!!!!