“Golf at Runaway Bay Club”

Runaway Bay Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Runaway Bay
Dartmouth, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Golf at Runaway Bay Club”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nice course. Caddies, Riley & Melbourne, were great.
Very relaxing and fun day.
Very nice 19th hole.

Visited April 2013
rasbrat, General Manager at Runaway Bay Golf Club, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your review. We are trying to make it better every day.

Parksville, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Basic Course”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

As long as you have your own balls and clubs and do not think that anything really is free you will find his a good fair addition to the stay at the Jewel

Visited April 2013
rasbrat, General Manager at Runaway Bay Golf Club, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback.
Regards,
Boston, MA
“Golf Course”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great Golf course, great golf club! Beautiful picturesque mountains in the back drop, great breeze, great caddy's! Especially Raymond, Ardley, Glenn! Seymore is the pro and he is just fabulous!

Visited March 2013
rasbrat, General Manager at Runaway Bay Golf Club, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for playing our course as well as taking the time to write a reveiw.
We look forward to your return.
Merrimac, Wisconsin
“Loved My Morning”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

As a senior female who is not too great a golfer, I stepped outside of my comfort zone and spent the morning of March 13th walking the 18 holes with Clinton as my caddie. He was very knowledgeable about the course and the game of golf but more importantly he was patient, helpful, encouraging, and respectful while making suggestions on how to improve my game. The greenery, the homes, the lack of water wholes, playing with a caddie, and the views of the Caribbean reminded me that I wasn't in Wisconsin anymore.I loved my morning on this course and would recommend it to players of all abilities. This was a fun addition to my Jamaican vacation. Thank you Clinton!

Visited March 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for playing our course. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself as well as Clinton. We look forward to your return.
Mattawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great golf experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent, mature course. We played the course 11 times over two weeks. We had Michael as a caddy. TOP NOTCH in every way. Thanks Michael!!

Fr. Tim Moyle

Visited February 2013
rasbrat, General Manager at Runaway Bay Golf Club, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much again for staying with us and playing our course. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well as one of our caddies.