4,361 results
All reviews the cottages jetty bar garden cottage jasmine delta beach attendants quiet pool big mike dunns river walk in wardrobe adult pool main bar entertainment team holiday makers nine mile three star great holiday ocho rios
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my short stay at the resort this past weekend. Ollisha was one of the best bartenders I ever had! She made some of the best drinks off the whim. The rooms were clean and the staff was very polite. The beds were comfortable and clean with white linens.
Food was okay, the curry goat was flavorful and tender, but the chicken was very dry, plentiful fruits and desserts. Pools are always clean as well as the beaches and chairs surrounding the area.
Be prepared to pay extra on certain things, safety deposit box, in country phone calls, and wifi.
Search for a good taxi service outside of the resort, the prices they provide are absurd and will reduce your entertainment budget a lot. We used Phill with blessed love tours at 876-863-0363. He made sure we were safe and not ripped off.

I feel that if I am visiting Jamaica I wanted to feel, taste and see the culture. I noticed such as the entertainment and certain themed nights was more to accommodate the European guests than to stick to their roots. Maybe less commercial music, and dancers of color not the palest ones you can find.

Room tip: Rooms further to the west side are more quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank calana2005
Connector45127812497, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Decameron Club Caribbean. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic vacation with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t say enough about this place. From the animation team (Brian, Mickey, Leah and maleek) to the bartenders (Alicia, Damian (both) to Dante) to the servers and the grounds crew, always a smile and willing to help with anything.
Buffet was good. Nice curry goat, braised liver, oxtail. You name it.
If there was one complaint, it would be to renumber the cottages so it was in order instead of random numbers in certain areas. That’s how minor any complaints were.
See you guys again next year!
Chris and Lacey

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank ChrisAndLacey21

Hi Chris & Lacey,
Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Decameron Club Caribbean. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful vacation with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived on May 5th for a weeks vacation. Going through customs and retrieving our luggage went smoothly. So we get outside and get on our bus. I could go on here but I won’t, anyway, from the time we got on the bus until we reached the resort it took three hours, someone really needs to observe what goes on with how this transfer from the airport to the resort is handled, three hours is much too long....to say we were frustrated is an understatement! We booked out trip around Mid April, the travel times advertised were perfect, then about a week before take off Sunwing changed our return flight from 2:45 pm to 9:00am which meant getting up VERY early which was very annoying for us. The resort itself is nice, on the quiet side which we enjoy. We had a bungalow near the outer perimeter which we found noisy due to street traffic, we asked to be moved which was no problem. The resort is clean, entertainment is good and the food also very good. We have been traveling south many years and I would have to say this resort has one of the best food quality assurance programs. Great care is taken to ensure everything is just right, good job! The staff at this hotel are very friendly and hardworking, they really make an effort to ensure you have a good and memorable stay. Mid week there was an announcement made that anyone wanting a free upgrade to Royal Decameron Montego Bay could sign up. Because of the pending early departure we decided to move, so Friday morning the Royal Decameron VIP taxi took us to RD Montego Bay. We got to choose the Cornwall side. We would return and we recommend Royal Decameron Runaway Bay.

Room tip: Ocean view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank peioscar

Hi,
Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Decameron Club Caribbean. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic vacation with us. We can't wait to welcome you back to our beautiful resort!

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Just home from an amazing trip to Royal decameron club Carribbean in jamacia.
I was a little concerned that this was only a 3* hotel but I shouldn't have been ,it exceeded all my expectations,it was lovely and clean ,the food was good and the Animation team (some of which are below in photo) were all amazing.thanks to Eminem ,malick,Brian,liah,kiss,kids,squid and Britney. You all made our holiday even though at the expense of a laugh with my hubby stuart.keep up the good work and Alberto the teams manager you should be proud of your team they are amazing.
I had read some bad reviews before going away but this has changed management so please do not take notice of them it is a lovely calm relaxing place, go and try it.thanks again to everyone and Phillip our waiter I loved your cheerfulness everyday.
This place has 4 individual bays like this all cleaned every morning by the life gaurds with a bar not far away from any of them! Or indeed on them.
Thanks to the guy who patiently taught my hubby to windserf you were great and great value for money 30 dollars for about 6 hrs of tuition over a few days and them being able to use it free after.amazing.
Thanks again to everyone ,hard to mention you all for a amazing holiday, we just need to save to come back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank mandy l

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Decameron Club Caribbean. We are pleased to know that you had an amazing vacation with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort!

Reviewed May 9, 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two weeks and had a wonderfully relaxing break filled with glorious sunshine, amazing reggae, delicious food and great staff. Yes, the bungalows are a bit dated, and we were in one by the road, so it was very noisy, hence my rating not being perfect ( the only other downside is that the excursions are very expensive, so seeing more of the island proved difficult for us). But despite this we still had the best time and it's excellent value for money. It is a 3* resort, so it's nice and relaxed and in no way pretentious. There are plenty of activities on site to keep you busy, the buffet style restaurant was fabulous, the resort is really pretty and the staff are amazing and so friendly. Shout out to Big Mike, who was awesome and such a character. We loved the resort and fell in love with Jamaica. We want to come back!!

Date of stay: February 2019
5  Thank Laura B

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Decameron Club Caribbean. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic vacation with us. We appreciate your feedback as this will assist in our efforts to make daily improvements. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort!