We booked this resort for our wedding. It was our first visit to Jamaica and we definitely want to come back. When we arrived we had a problem with the room as we booked sea view cottage and we were allocated garden cottage but the rep Amaril sorted it out for us very quickly, it's worth to mention that she was great, very friendly and helpful, always there if you needed anything.
The resort is brilliant, lots of facilities to accommodate different ages and interests, food varied and good quality. Rooms are good, some of them bit dated and there were problems with showers in some rooms but other than that they were comfortable, very clean and well equipped. We didn't spend much time in the room anyway because why would you want to waste any minute of the beautiful weather.
The most valued part of the hotel is the staff.They work very hard and long hours but seem to love their jobs and customers.They are all very friendly, chatty but not cheesy.We made friends with a few of the bar and entertainment team.
On our wedding day everything went smoothly and stress free thanks to our wonderful coordinator Tashara who took care of things. Tashara and her team gave us the most beautiful and magical wedding we dreamt of.
We went of some excursions booked through our rep and also used local taxis to visit places.If you go to Jamaica you can't miss Dunn's River Fall or cycling in Blue Mountain. Horse riding is also a great experience and suitable for any abilities. If you would like to see some rural areas join the excursion to the south part of the island.
We all had fantastic holiday and hope to go back there some day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica