Arrived at this hotel on 31/12/12, on arrival at the hotel after a 1hr bus journey we were greeted with a cold fruit punch and welcoming staff,, check in was very efficent and a porter took us to our garden bungalow,, we had book two bungalows as my dad was travellling with us,, we ended up with adjoining bungalows which was ideal the grounds surrounding bungalows were stunnin .
Room very spacious and better than any hotel room had large bathroom and luggage room where wardrobe was also.. room had hairdryer iron and ironing board..alos room had lcd tv with a varierty of chanels.. the rooms also had a fan or a/c i prefered the fan.
As it was new year there was a gala dinner with a choice of 3 roast joints and fresh salmon,,after dinner the staff were giving everyone party hats and tiaras whilst a live band played round the pool side,, towards the bells staff presented us with glasses of champagne.
Foodgood varierty of food even the fussiest of eaters wouldnt starve here,,,i really loved the selection of bread and cakes no diet on this holiday,,visted a la carte asian was ok nothing special,,,however yoiu could also use this facility at sister hotel fun caribbean the japanese was amazing visted this on my dads 70th birthday wre the food is cooked at the table defo worth a visit Fun Crew what can i say they work over 12hrs a day and always smiling - our favs were princess and scooby. ;; entertainment mainly dancing incl resident band each nyt and the royal decameron dancers,,there was activities throught the day to suit all ages and staff werent in your face.Bar Great service at main bar, even with the french trying to get to the front,,however the jetty bar was the place to chill and watch the antics of GEORGE the bar man ....the wooden swings were an added features,,,you can also sunbathe here during day and bar opens at 11am.
Local Sellers Everyday local craft people would have stalls at beg of jetty bar,, not pushy however just outside hotel could get same goods at fraction of price.. there was also a varierty of sellers each night arounf poolside,
The hotel has mainy features incl supermarket however outside entrance a cheaper supermarket and gift store can be found, you can also use canoes catamaran and pedalos free of charge, although most days red flag and sea was rough.Whilst here there is loads of trips however i did find these expensive compared to cuba,,,,dunns water falls is a most even thought i could walk the falls as pregnant my family said was great experience,,, shopppin at ochio rios is good and the craft market is sumthing else full of people shouting for your attention ..finish this off with a cool bear at mama marleys,, try this for the price i will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica