Sunflower Beach Resort Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)
View Hotel
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)
View Hotel
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2006

I recently stayed at this Resort and I enjoyed my vacation. The staff are very warm and friendly and the food is great! The price is very reasonable too. I got an a/c room with cable tv. Arrangements were made for me for Airport transfer and I commend the service, I had absolutely no problems. I will definately visit this Resort again.

Ps: Cottages are recently refurbished! Very Nice...

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Ciara22
Reviewed July 22, 2006

It was my second time in the wonderful Jamaica. That time I spend 1 week in Sunflower Villas. I stayed in an apartment right in front of the swimming pool. It was comfortable, clean and quite. There was not A/C, just a fun. Some days I thought that I could not survive.
The staff is friendly. The gardener was very helpful, the cleaning woman very nice and particularly Tracy, one of the receptionists. After 5 hours waiting in the airport for my transfer, which I booked in advance throw the hotel, and it never appeared. I had to manage by myself to reach the hotel. It was great, after all the inconvenient, because Tracy received me very friendly. I felt like at home.
When I am reading the other advices, I felt like they didn’t inform me at all, about all the facilities. Anyway I had a really nice time.
I recommend this place, for the rates that you pay and if you need peace, it is perfect place.

I will be coming back for sure!!!!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank magictrips
Reviewed October 8, 2004

Vacationed April 2004
The grounds are lovely, the atmosphere peaceful and very quiet. The staff attentive and friendly. No beach a shame but the pool is open. Looking forward to my next stay.

3  Thank Magrock
A TripAdvisor Member
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed July 28, 2004

I have been coming to Sunflower Villas many years. I live in Kingston and once a month I need to get away from the busy city life and work. Sunflower Villas has always been there for me. I have my own little cottage, it is clean, quiet and comfortable, all the things I want for a weekend getaway, and it is very reasonable in rates.
The staff is very helpful and on Monday morning I go back to work totally relaxed and ready for another week.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed July 22, 2004

I go to Jamaica 2 x a year. Most of the times to the south coast. This time I wanted to checkout the north coast. I happened to find out about Sunflower on my way to Port Antonio and decided to stay there after returning from Port Antonio. Their rates fit my budget and I was recieved very friendly, I ended up staying there for one week and had a great time.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member