Sunflower Beach Resort Villas
$379
Curio.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$359
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$327
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$415
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$180
  • Breakfast included
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$148
$132
Villa Sonate(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$115
$83
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$690
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is not a resort but more comparable to a motel with a pool. My room included a kitchenette which was a nice feature. The rooms were average but you get what you pay for. Parking was extremely limited. The worst aspect was the difficulty I encountered in trying to locate the "resort". There is no sign from the main road. I phoned the resort and the desk person gave me directions that dependened upon my observing a few landmarks from the direction I was coming to the motel. However these landmarks were not visible from the direction I was arriving. I had to call a second time to get more detailed instructions. I "guessed" that the road I turned into was the road I needed but again there were no signs for the motel. I proceeded down a tree-lined street and I noticed a building practically hidden from view. Thiswas the hotel with a sign on the building hidden behind the trees. This was the most difficult place to find of all the many hotels I stayed at during my trip. I stayed at some places off the beatened path but they were easier to locate. This is a low budget accommodation and the rooms are what you would expect to pay for the price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Anolis2011
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I don't think I need to add to the bad reviews above, they were my own experience as well. I should have suspected something when the lady at the front desk ask me to read the fine print that said "no refund".

See photos of bed and towel stains. I will be reporting this place to the Ministry of Health and also the Jamaica Tourist Board.

• Stayed: August 2011
11  Thank Centinel
Reviewed March 7, 2011

This place is hands down the worst place I've ever seen. Don't let the photos fool you cause you wont be staying anywhere that looks like that. My room was handed to me unclean, with dirty sheets, filled with stains and dead bugs. Let's not talk about the closet for a bathroom, and bugs for days. How can anyone allow people to sleep in those conditions. I was scheduled to stay there for 7 days but I was out of there after the first night. And to top it off they didn't refuse me my refund. They were even willing to send me to their so called executive hotel in Ocho Rios. I passed on that cause one bad experience from these people is enough for one week.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Sueane
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Sad to see that Sunflower Villas hasnt imrpoved since I visited which was more than 10 years ago. The problem I have with this place is that they advertise very beautiful but when you get there, its a huge disapointment (pool, beach, rooms)
First night we got there , they put us up in a room across the main road because there was nothing available for us. Was more like a Norman Bates motel...
Never felt so unsafe to venture out of a resort.
Ceilings leeked back then too and we had mold on our bed sheets....We got a room.....top floor of a villa we shared.....no door.
.They had one pool , germans were very clear on telling us we werent welcome.
2 star villa, thats what you get...never mind what they adverstise..

Stayed: January 2011
5  Thank Annie G
Reviewed April 9, 2010

People please DO NOT ruin ur vacation by staying at this nasty place. Unless ofcourse, your idea of a nature walk means being chased by cockroaches the size of your fist throughout the "master suite." This was topped off with TOADS serving as aeromatherapy in the bath!!! Oh, I almost forgot the (once upon a time white) now beige brillow pads that were suppose to serve as towels. The sheets were filled with unknown stains and a nice little surprise of other people's clothing under the pillow. This was just a few of the oh so disgusting tings found in multiple rooms of the villas here......Word of advice to the owners CLEAN THE NASTY PIG PENS YOU'RE RENTING OUT!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends